ITT: constructive criticism of AEW

ITT: constructive criticism of AEW

Attached: aew1001-3t.png (500x500, 100.55K)

A lot of the feuds go on way too long to the point the audience gets sick of them.

If Ton'y whole idea for this company is to basically re-do all the angles he saw as a kid, and basically make it a 4th WWE show it is going to run it's course and die at some point. It has to somehow develop its own style and fast.

I'm sick of debuts

Most of the angles he has done have been from outside the WWE, imo.

anything related to "team taz" including the name itself is lazy trash and hurts everyone involved

>it's shit

Not every match has to be a 20 minute banger. Satrdom and New Japan house shows try this and it becomes boring and samey.

Needs a heel GM + Christian Cage as world champ

Everything about it sucks

Best Friends, Dark Order and Team Taz had their time and place, but it is time to move on from all of them.

I like each individual guy in Team Taz a lot but I don't really feel like Ricky or Hobbs have gained anything from the Taz association. Hook is a little more arguable but I think Hook could've got over without Taz too.

Dont listen to this dumb fuck

tony needs to cultivate the roster he has and stop signing litteral whos from NXT.

It’s marketed entirely towards gay tranny redditors and obese kissless freaks

I do think a more experienced hand should outwit Hangman for the belt but I think Tony's aiming for CM Punk to do it over Christian.

shankism samefagging his gay fan fiction

Christian should be Jungle Boy's partner and helping him develop into Jack Perry. The dinosaur has run it's course.
Darby needs to break away from Stinger finally.
MJF should be wrestling a few more matches at least.

Too much japan stuff

With Dark Order I'd only keep Anna, Silver, and 10 at this point. Give 10 a new gimmick and have Silver put on more muscle and be AEW's Ishii as the muscled up midget.

There's way too much extra vlog shit I don't care about that they like to reference on the actual shows. They should stop this immediately.

Literally not enough. Too much Gedo booking maybe.

Jobbers shouldn’t work competitive matches with top guys. It just buries your main eventer.
I.E. Dante and Hangman, Dante and Kenny, Danielson and the Dark Order

He always goes extra hard when he starts getting exposed

I was promised a "sports-like presentation". Saw a lot of weeb shit. Never watched again

Unless the name on the contract is AJ styles, Tony needs to stop signing stars and build on what he already has.

The entire Womens division is a tirefire only saved by Jade being the best female spectacle in professional wrestling history and nothing more. it's time to stop pretending anyone cares about the women's division and just give Jade hot women to kiss.

I only watch the YT, what I see I like. I'm actually a casual wrestling fan but I'm never going to watch that shit. But I do think he needs to have an established roster, making new signings every fucking week is stupid, it pops the crowd but why not wait and build for a couple of months?

Let them go work in Japan or somewhere else.

I like some of the NJPW camoes like Ishii but Ishii should've came out to his own theme and plowed through Best Friends instead of awkwardly standing there with them not sure what the fuck is going on

The dinosaur gimmick is dimes for merch though

shit booking.

The refs should stop trying to get over and just REF!!

At the very least Tony needs a better filter on who to sign. Getting Danielson was a great idea and has improved the show dramatically. I think Tony will get his money's worth out of Jeff Hardy too. Some others though Tony should've skipped and let CYN or whoever have them.

They have far too many people on their roster and it means that everyone generally gets a little bit of a push at best, when really there needs to be less people on the shows so the brighter spots shine brighter.