Why does she act like a black woman? Don't we have enough people like that in WWE?

Why does she act like a black woman? Don't we have enough people like that in WWE?

Attached: iled08jpykj81.jpg (640x1138, 103.2K)

Americans worship black people

because white people have no culture

Im a zoomer and literally every race acts like black people now. Get with the times grandpa.

Nikkita Lyons acts black because of who the hideous bitch is in a committed relationship with. That face is one that only a Mother could love.

I'm gonna be sick. Please don't post this creature.

Call me Irish but her whole body is just so fucking weird looking. The outfit doesn't help.

Her body is fine, it's the outfit that sucks.

Her outfit is forcing her body to look like that. She wants to look like a fuck doll.

They have culture. People in control won't let whites have their culture

Nigger detected

Attached: 1647365117605.jpg (900x506, 64.7K)

But achtually acting "black" isn't really black, but a form of cultural deficiency gathered from the effects of harmful tv and musical entertainment.

You got a problem with my melanin, chud?

I'll never understand this meme. The world literally operates off of a foundation of European and White American cultural innovations like democracy, republicanism, parliaments, human rights, nuclear fission, almost all major aeronautic and naval technologies, almost all forms of mass communication and information exchange, economics, etc.

It ain't gonna help you pay the bills son.

Her mother was a degenerate groupie and never taught her any positive values.

t. Goldstein

White Americans have no culture

What about slave trade and the nazi party?

>Ben Franklin has left the chat

Based

I'd eat a creampie out of her pussy. No cap

She's 22, white kids who were raised mainly in the 00s or 10s naturally sound black because they were raised to think being white is bad.

They do but only the rednecks do who would get cancelled if they step foot in wwe

hmmm

Not me brother, I'm from Provo.

at least its an upgrade from her previous one