Good Wrestler's books?

Attached: Undisputed.jpg (262x400, 26.15K)

reading is for jabronies

/thread

jericho is too reddit for his own good with his stupid little catchphrases to pop fat neckbeards reading it. also fuck off with your cringe music shit no one cares about fozzy

dilate

Do you mean good books 'written' by wrestlers or books about good wrestlers?

Lesnar's book death clutch is pretty good, OP

Brett Hart's book of traveling round the world cheating on his wife a million times whilst being morally superior to every other wrestler that he buries for not being as good as him is actually a pretty great read

Foleys books are pretty good, read in order you can really plot his journey to hypocritical pseudo liberal, possible rapist.

I read The Rock’s first book and it sucked but the parts as if The Rock, the wrestling character wrote them were so stupid I laughed

based fellow black man

Foley's 1st book is the best, everything else is a very distant second

Terry Funks book is interesting and funny at times. Batistas book is a good insight to what he is today.

>Batistas book is a good insight to what he is today.
Is that the book where he just talks about girls he banged to convince the reader he's not gay?

The first one is great, the second one is kinda annoying but still mostly good. Bought the last one for like two euros and it was borderline unreadable.

I don’t really remember that, I was more talking about how his mom was, the people she ran with, how he spent his time as a boy, and then how Hollywood he wants to be later on

I read one of Jericho's book because I was a big fan
I kind of hated him after reading his book

Attached: 110726.jpg (667x999, 278.73K)

I've got the hardcover of this. The content is great but the layout is garbage, sadly. Tragic the guy autistic enough to collect all this information wasn't autistic enough to actually learn how to format a book.

Attached: FJjRnpgXMAArzGC.jpg (3024x2512, 825.69K)

I've only read Sting's and Goldberg's and neither are that good. Sting's is pretty much useless unless you want to know about his conversion to Christianity because he only lightly talks about his career in it. Goldberg goes into more detail in his but he'll constantly remind you that he wanted to be a NFL player and not a wrestler and how every celebrity ever wants to hang out with him.

Reminder that Chris Jericho was the true indisputed champion because during his reign, TNA and ROH didn't exist yet

I think the Funker's book is out of print, however. I couldn't find a copy.