Latest report, @RaquelWWE, @shirai_io, @bronbreakkerwwe, @LAKnightWWE, Legado Del Fantasma & @EscobarWWE, @DexterLumis...

Latest report, @RaquelWWE, @shirai_io, @bronbreakkerwwe, @LAKnightWWE, Legado Del Fantasma & @EscobarWWE, @DexterLumis, @CGrimesWWE, @DakotaKai_WWE & The GYV (@JamesDrake_GYT&@ZackGibson01) will be part of main roster after Wrestlemania

Attached: 1647170258452.jpg (960x538, 113.86K)

Io-bros... Finally...

You can tell this is bullshit because Io and Dakota will never go to the main roster

About time Io gets called up

Both have had try-out matches.

Get the fuck in here LA Knight bros

based

Predict how they will be completely fucked up. Be it name changes, gimmick changes, pure burials, or whatever.
>Raquel
I could actually see her being booked well since she is big
>Io
Will be given a ching chong gimmick, probably a name chance too since she used Io Shirai before WWE
>Bron
Will be given some stupid catchphrase and told not to look, sound, or wrestle like a Steiner
>Knight
Will be given an actual knight gimmick where he comes to the ring in full armor, will no longer have his catchphrases
>Legado
Andrade treatment
>Lumis
They'll go overboard with his gimmick to the point where it becomes retarded
>Grimes
Gets a new gimmick where he literally has grime on him
>Dakota
Jobbed
>GYV
Jobbed and/or given a goofy gimmick

source: The Podcast

all of that sounds based

Raquel will be the only one taken seriously because Vince loves trannies.

I see most of these people going to RAW. Io seems smackdown bound but I don't know who else.

Sup Ojama

Hey, Bitchtits. How's it going?

50% of them will get fired

Obsessed

>NOOOO ONLY I'M ALLOWED TO CALL OUT SOMEONE AS MY IMAGINARY BOOGEYMAN

>Ojama is an imaginary boogeyman

Attached: 7168BE94-1704-46B0-9BD6-92F2807E15D5.png (1115x228, 17.18K)

I could see GYV getting over with vince, especially if they keep their sneaky con-men gimmick

The Legado tag team will get the Lucha House Party treatment and Escobar will go full Andrade. They'll probably put them with Vega.

bitchtits, you will be ashamed of your words and your deeds