OH NO

OH NO.

Attached: 033664eb.webm (360x638, 1.61M)

Why Break C1 didn't jump higher?

shit V-trigger by Kofi at the end there

He didn't tuck his chin. Clear evidence of intentional harm for insurance money.

The biggest takeaway from this is that the hardcam side is actually filled.

What was he thinking here?

Attached: Capture.jpg (118x88, 3.12K)

this sandbagging nig deserved it

bonced his ronce on the cornew

God that sense of horror was visible on Sheamus, Kofi and the female ref. They were concerned as fuck. Even then they carried out with the match

>I CANT HUMP!

The knuckle dragging edrones can’t see that a strong dude like Nig E couldn’t assist in the throw, tuck his chin, ANYTHING to help? Sorry but he was at fault.

>I should have tucked my chin.
>I shouldn't have sandbagged a green shitter.
>Bix nood.

>gmmmm hurhur I liek tatos

Attached: 1568242466595.png (485x433, 23.53K)

>doesn't tuck
>almost dies
>career instantly over
All on Big E, unfortunate but it's the truth. He forgot the first thing everyone learns.

This isn't like Owen fucking up a basic piledriver he's done hundreds of times while holding a defenseless Stone Cold upside-down.

It's what you fucking do. You keep going and wrap it up. A lot of modern guys wouldn't be able to improvise like that. It's like when Neville got hurt so Jericho stalled by yelling at Charles Robinson.

*bonk*

Based Sheamus saving kayfabe

Holy based sheamus preventing the ref from saving big E's life

Why does every wrestler do belly to belly now? I thought Vince was ultra safe but he tells them all to do it?

It was part of the match, they had no idea about the severity of it cause they couldn't see the landing.

its safe when you don't sandbag

right that goes for every move but it's just retarded that this one is so common now. every match has this spot now. they could easily do a regular suplex or a ddt or some shit instead

>Big E gets sawdusted
>Everyone goes to check on him despite being in the middle of the match
>Sheamus keeps it rolling and snaps kofi and the ref out of their trance so the crowd won't pay attention to Big E being paralyzed
Late WWE guys like Sheamus and Jericho are on another level. It's a shame that wrestlers are all obsessed with being good in-ring but take decades to be as well adjusted

Genuinely looks like Big E's fault

Why wouldn't Kofi check on him?
even in kayfabe it makes sense for Kofi to pause and check on his own partner.

sandbagged him. just like a bag of sand. holy sheesh.

Attached: 1634965156781.gif (540x300, 2.12M)

BASADO