Are they really going to wait until Kenny is back before they let this chud drop the title...

Are they really going to wait until Kenny is back before they let this chud drop the title? He's constantly the worst part of Dynamite

Attached: 8c2474238356207c767577be4b1f9afd_crop_north.jpg (1081x720, 149.45K)

he will lose it to whoever he faces at Double or Nothing

he's losing at All Out, he'll beat Punk at DoN

Gay Reso also known as Fagstian will never ever even sniff to that belt again, Peepqueer

>Punk wants to elevate young talent
If Phil jobs to fagman he and Tony are confirmed retards for giving the rub to most charimaless shitter on the roster.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-15 at 02-16-39 Hangman - Professional Wrestling Discussion.png (1185x95, 12.89K)

HangCHAD is based, you're a seething retarded bitch

With the exception of Jade, everyone with an AEW title belt fucking blows goats.
And Jade's only the exception because she looks dimed-out.
I can only hope TK is letting these shitters hold belts because he's going to let their contracts expire and them holding titles makes TK the :nice guy" when they're cut.
Except for Britt.
That fucking cunt rag is HHH-level herpes since Cole's been signed. She no longer has to give blowjobs to keep her contract since she's got the in with two EVPs.
Buff up the men's tag div, start a real women's tag div and push Jade harder since even chemo can't end Britt, push the TNT belt since Hangman is in limbo (his "feud" with Archer could have been dimes).

Attached: 1596590148735.jpg (1200x584, 69.32K)

Can't wait for this dimeless midget to lose the title, I like AEW but he is kinda ruining the main event scene with his boring as fuck matches and uninteresting hurr I'm very anxyyyy shit.

they should have him drop the belt on tv to someone after he beats cole again.

Lol you faggots suddenly hate this guy now?
What happened I thought everyone loved him and thought he should have the title before I left Any Forums.

He‘ll drop the title to Punk. Phil made the belt gesture after his match at Revolution. There’s no way he‘s gonna job to Page lmao

I never liked him

The Kenny/Hangman storyline was over because people thought they were smart for working out the LONG TERM BOOKING. Hangman himself was never over

People on here only pretended to like him when he came back/before he won the title. Now it went back to everyone hating on him.

Gender Mahal is better on the mic than Hangma’am. Then he started pushing his personal politics into his character. Page was handed a great opportunity and fucked it up.

real PeepSchizo hours

>midget

Jinder has some literal bitchtits

Hangman's gonna stay the champion for a while. Fixing things with the Dark Order and the Young Bucks is becoming his top priority.
Punk's the best name around, but he needs something big (a heel turn) to become champion. He was barely able to defeat Wardlow and MJF, so he's not on Page's level as things stand now.

MJF is like 3-0 against Hangman

Nah you are

Punk going heel against Page is basically the best time to do it imo.