*jobs in a prolonged squash*

*jobs in a prolonged squash*

Attached: b22ae7f0918cb82b8d47bdf1ee9602848dccc967.jpg (768x511, 29.06K)

The Alan Angels of geopolitics

Give it to me straight, who's winning? I can't trust any sources other than my Any Forums bros.

*goes over in an upset*

Russia are ahead on points but they need a KO to get the official victory and there's no sign of one coming.

>prolonged squash
So a Pumpkin?

Russia has already lost.

hillary lost

>ukraine
backed by reddit, globohomo, all major corporations and constantly shitting out propaganda while parking their army vehicles in civilian areas hoping to get them bombed for PR
>russia
literally just trying to stop missile bases being built on their border

i know who I'm with

This should've been over by now. It's massively embarrassing for Russia that it isn't.

Don't believe this mark. Zelensky has had multiple run-in's on behalf of reddit and Putin has knocked out all of 'em

Ukraine will win sooner or later. Local resistances in invaded countries have a tendency to bleed the invaders dry. See Also: Russia in Afghanistan.

Furthermore, other former Soviet states are tentatively supporting Ukraine. And if push comes to shove, I think a lot of them will shove back. Helping Ukraine stymie Russia is the best way for THEM to not become Soviet satellite states again.

>russia
>literally just trying to stop missile bases being built on their border
kek get a load of this mark

Lmao

You call me a mark while watching CNN and upvoting "old lady with saucepan takes out 460 tanks" posts

We don't know.
The good thing for NATO is that Ukraine is fighting hard, the bad thing is that ukraine is after russia , the largest european country and is not like they are doing a great job, so smaller countries are shitting their pants

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>ukraine is good bro they're like the rebels from star wars and putin is palpatine, their names even begin with P haha
>no no, ukraine is like, the order of the phoenix right? gryffindor, zelensky is harry potter and putin is voldemort lol

Attached: 1637158781873.gif (512x512, 689.56K)

*botches the invasion angle*

Attached: Y7ZVJWRNLBKS5NKNMJK3VLDGSM.jpg (3009x1928, 1.28M)

>CNN out of nowhere
rent free, chud

>Russia - Styles
>NATO - Ambrose
>Ukraine - Elsworth
It's basically the Styles/Ambrose/Elsworth feud from Smackdown Live 2016. Styles should have beaten Elsworth easily but Ambrose is interfering for fun to embarrass Styles

Those thing happen when you do a fast invasion desu
Like France in Spain, America in middle east or comunist in Afghanistan.
A long term fight like rebels in syria or the second spain republic in the civil war only divide the resistance and dictador use that to kill the rebels
It could also happen to Putin(we have seen that already), but when all people support you like Zelinsky, when things aren't improving , others factions will go rogue.

very good. kek

Why didn't China come out?

>the largest european country and is not like they are doing a great job, so smaller countries are shitting their pants
What countries? Poland is in NATO, so they are safe, unless they start WW3

So did Trump

but i was told ukraine was winning!