Is Kevin Nash the only real one out of the kliq...

Is Kevin Nash the only real one out of the kliq? Seems like he's the only one who is actually taking Scott's death personally.

Attached: kliq reacts to scotts death.png (512x607, 52.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/artiequitter/status/1437860658322841605
youtube.com/watch?v=bSi9f_vCWlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>social media
>real
lol
lmao

Based Triple H and Shawn not publically crying like little girls and coping with loss like men. Tell that raped bitch to pop another xanax if he's going to keep crying

Shawn's is without a doubt the manliest RIP tweet I have ever seen

people are different
they also grieve differently

>Based Triple H and Shawn not publically crying like little girls and coping with loss like men. Tell that raped bitch to pop another xanax if he's going to keep crying

Attached: 0_Shopping-mall-shooting-El-Paso-Texas-USA-03-Aug-2019.jpg (615x617, 39.74K)

reminds me of Artie Lange's tweet about Norm MacDonald passing
twitter.com/artiequitter/status/1437860658322841605

I'd imagine Shawn is probably saving the actual eulogizing for, ya know, the funeral.

Shawn knows he is next
youtube.com/watch?v=bSi9f_vCWlU

Attached: 1647336849475.gif (318x382, 1.56M)

Hunter and Scott weren't close since plane ride from hell

Probably Shawn wasn't either

>You need to cope with a dead by writing long ass post in Social Media
Nash is probably having his worst days in his life but I know people writing a long ass post doesn't mean that he is copeing more than others

Scott Hall did shoot and kill one of his abusers and they were the best buds in the Kliq.

were triple h and razor even that close? i always felt like they had the weakest friendship out of everyone in the kliq

>ΒΆ2

Attached: machopoop08-220x166.png (220x166, 19.8K)

someone respond to my post

Attached: 1630618610330.png (671x925, 202.75K)

i don't think they hung out but Shawn obviously loved Scott, they knew each other the longest since 1985

>Is the only one that's making the whole thing about him because he's thirsty for attention
Ftfy

>I'm gutted
More proof that Hunter is dead and a Bong is running his account.

Thoughts on Hall dying?

never really liked him honestly, he was just kinda there. as a kid, hogan was the star, nash was the cool guy, and hall always creeped me out. never felt much stronger about him than that

Only faggots and women pour their heart out on social media about how big sad they are. No wonder a size queen like Kevin "Bitch" Nash wrote ten paragraphs.

>saying you love another man
>manliest