Is the best WWE game since here comes the pain in your path

>is the best WWE game since here comes the pain in your path
thanks rey

Attached: wwe-2k22-cover.cover_large.jpg (600x747, 91.28K)

Which is super pathetic. Making something better than HCTP shouldn't take almost 20 years, they went for more realistic garbage and forgot what makes a wrestling game fun, over the top absurdity.
AEW game will be better tho.

>is not broken
>"oh my god this. this changes everything. goty, faith in wwe restored"
fucking marks, it's boring as shit

holy mother of cope

Aew game is made by the people who failed to make a better game than hctp for 15 years

>best wwe game since hctp

HAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FAGGOTS HONESTLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT????

2k19 is better

It's pretty impressive.

cope

But, but they brought back the original lead of heckin no mercyrino

Attached: 1644522329185.jpg (640x495, 45.22K)

and that's why it will be kino

>forgot what makes a wrestling game fun, over the top absurdity.
2k20 had plenty of that and it's regarded as the worst wrestling game. It's obvious that the marks want more realistic dicksweat, less big head swamp thing bray wyatt.

Guy with 40 hours here.

This game is a piece of shit and is nowhere near Here Comes the Pain. Here Comes the Pain doesn't just fucking die and crash to desktop anytime you use any CAW or user created image/ring/show/arena because you've exceeded some invisible download limit that is never mentioned. Once you download like 250 unique images, the game just shits the bed and starts exploding everywhere.

And even without the crashes, no way dude. It's literally the same old 2K gameplay with a fucking 4 button combination combo system pasted on top of it. There is nothing new here really. The controls feel incredibly slippery and are not tight at all. Using weapons still fucking SUCKS and it takes 30 minutes to swing a chair at anyone. Oh and even on a fucking i9 with the game on an SSD, I hope you enjoy PS2-tier loading times, particularly in MyRise mode. I'm legitimately beginning to believe that there are shills here for this fucking game.

No advanced custom entrances is disappointing. The entrance motions that are available are also disappointing.

and by catering to supermarks these games sell like shit, considering how big the WWE is, each game should sell at the very least 5 million, probably why WWE is teaming up with EA to make future games, I wonder why it took them so long to realize they were leaving a shitton of money on the table with early 2010s THQ and then 2K, both suck ass
btw, 2k20 still had slow ass gameplay and a terrible story mode, no amount of crazy gimmicks can make up for shit gameplay or a trillion bugs

why is he always jumping
oh

The springboard mechanic sucks this time. You can't run and do a springboard anymore, you have to grab the ropes and stance up before you do it. And then if you do a springboard move to the outside if the opponent is anywhere near the apron you end up landing on it and missing the opponent entirely

Attached: 1636317907870.jpg (1024x1024, 652.7K)

Don't forget that if they're standing near a ringpost when you dive, you'll literally glitch through the ring

Fine speech.

they always break something that worked well before. are the directional throw moves still in and does the AI aim for the tables?

They left wwe specifically because they wanted to make more fun, arcade style games.

Kek. Playing on pc

Attached: 1641043447924.gif (341x442, 160.8K)

>Poorfag cant afford a master race pc

How's brazil this time of year?