Hi guys, I need a new gimmick. Pitch me some ideas

Hi guys, I need a new gimmick. Pitch me some ideas.

Attached: 163620625_299863758164994_1174172267699879529_n.jpg (2048x2048, 1.53M)

Dick Pincher
He’s a private detective that Carrie’s a magnifying glass and wears an overcoat to the ring

Phil Poops

He almost shits his pants during every match and has to run to the back resulting in count out. Then he wins the US title by a quick rollup before running to the back to take a shit.

Then he spends his whole title run getting counted out and retaining until he's forced to defend his title in a steel cage, shits his pants trying to hit his finisher, loses the title with shit running down his leg and turns heel.

Carry a poster with a knife shaped tear, when questioned about the tear make mysterious threats to all of the top guys putting them on notice
Reigns has enough, it’s a no dq match
The knife shaped “tear” is actually a real knife
Roman is stabbed
Loses
New universal champion

Crazy guy with Jerusalem fever thinking he is Jesus

Peter Gallons

He carries a gallon of water in each hand, but they’re empty, and it’s never explained why. Peter Gallons.

Seth Rollins?

HIV gimmick and he only does first blood matches

Don Gallops

He really likes horses. Don Gallops.

The Bad man
>Laught at people caring about dead people that they didn't give fuck.
>Interfere in Bianca vs becko match to make becko retain
>When Belair boyfriend try to talk to him , Floyd'd him , then say 'say hello to benoit in heel'
>Talk about black people crime stats and use Hogan theme
>Throw poo in jinder face and then tell them 'that is what the floor in India feel, sir'

Hannibal would sue for plagiarism

Dwayne Cuminlungs

Sticky Fingers.
He’s always got something in his hand that he’s eating. What’s up with that?

A retard who is gay. Basically Eugene combined with Golddust but more rapey

DDP’s gimmick when he first came to WWF, but instead of stalking people’s wives, you stalk their daughters

Angry Sam

He’s actually really nice to everyone.

Pizza Boy Luciano. He has to finish his matches quickly because he is always delivering.

Doing moonsaults into a woodchipper

Chair Thompson
>trade the guitar in for a chair
>constantly interfere in matches
>specifically no DQ matches where some shitter thinks he's going over only for you to beat them mercilessly with a chair, then grab another and finish them off with the con-chair-to
Vince will love it

BASED

Choosing Your Narrative

Attached: Untitled.png (662x282, 33.7K)