Unironically the only wrestler in AEW who looks like a legit star

Unironically the only wrestler in AEW who looks like a legit star

Attached: 4495DA15-3329-454E-B893-EBCA981F34F2.jpg (744x586, 105.64K)

she will for sure end up in WWE. she doesn't even belong in AEW's Women's Divison. she's got the it factor and she's a negress. TK couldn't turn a dime into a quarter if you gave him two and a nickel.

In your dreams edrone bitch. You'll take Cody and you'll like it.

The only wrestlers in AEW that look like stars are Anna Jay and Penelope Forde.
Jade Cargill looks like a man in drag and personally I don't consider Rupaul's drag race participants to look like stars.

Hangman is also a star.

kek, that cosplay cowboy nigga looks the most generic. I've been hearing you gayew fags claim that Page is a star ever since AEW started. I still don't fuckin see what gives him star potential.

She and Rhea are the only reason I watch stuff outside of ICW.

Attached: 1674556.jpg (1080x1350, 248.66K)

Hahahhahahahahhahahahahah

Look at this monkey retard wwe faggyboy

Moron Reigns in AEW would be a jobber and Peter Avalon would be a Legend in wwshit tv show

WTF is she a fucking karate gimmick lol.

I don't watch WWE, but you'd be retarded to think Roman would be anything but AEWs biggest star.

She has already more starpower than all the wowmeme roster combined
(mostly because Vince would be able kill any form of overness, but still)

She's mocking Tay Conti, who does Judo and BJJ.
She carries herself like a star better than anyone else in AEW, and AEW fan's treat her like a star, but I wouldn't say she's the ONLY one. Anthony Ogogo IS a star, but he's so bad in the ring that you can't see it. Like, he had a shit match with Cody, which is basically impossible for the 3 star general.

I wonder what AEW sports entertainer will cosplay as a video game character next with absolutely no indication what it is or why they’re dressing up as them

Her name is Jade, and it was a ppv title defense. Were you upset when she did an x men cosplay too?

none of them are stars, Tiny Khunt paraded out into the spotlight during some shitty apehoop game and no one gave a fuck

Is Adam Cole secretly a genetically enhanced 8 ft tall super soldier that battles aliens and is Omega actually the love child of Wesker and Sephiroth or whatever the fuck his gimmick is supposed to be

Once she's become the AEW women's champion she'll start transitioning into becoming a fitness influencer and probably an actress.

OP said looks like a star
AEW fans treat him like a star but he looks like a geek

>muh look
fuck off vince

this cosplay shit is fucking gay and part of why most fans at wrestling shows look like Bix now

>Thread about Jade
>I explain why it's not completely random
>Bring up non Jade people
Okay

I just want to cum on her abs.

She already turned down the mark contract.

zoom zoom zoom