People who watch Monday Night Raw are mentally ill

even if you wanna see what happens (never anything good) they live tweet out videos of the entire show and post every segment on YouTube hours after

If you sit through 3 hours of Raw every week please discuss why in this thread, I shoot dont understand how/why people do it, do you come out of it like "ah man that was a good one can't wait for next week?" surely it has to be something

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-043149_Twitter.jpg (1080x2400, 670.55K)

We have record profits for a reason and that's because Vince is a legendary promoter who knows how to keep us hooked

All Twitter users are mentally ill

I didn’t watch tho

>record profits that affects them 0%
okay so this person is mentally ill

but on the off chance you DO watch 3 hours of Raw every week-okay

What's Vince promoting that's got you hooked? What're you excited to tune back in next week for? not console warring or trolling: genuinely asking

I have been out of work because of a surgery, and have had a lot more time to watch wrestling. Raw isn't terrible to have on in the background, but I can't imagine sitting through the entire thing with your full attention. I zone out watching Dynamite sometimes, but Raw would legit be a chore for me.

Somehow nxt 2.0 is so much more fun and enjoyable to watch. What the fuck happened

>they know how to fuck with fans
I mean they do have Sasha

You make a good argument

>I WATCH WWE BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE ME ANYTHING, BASED
these people legitimately need hospitalization, immediately

vince hasn't booked anything of worth since 2014.

look at this years mania, the biggest match is a rematch of a match that has happened several times already. every other match has some literal who "celebrity" in it and the biggest buzz for your flagship show is the idea of an ex-AEW guy coming in

>We

>I LOVE BEING DISAPPOINTED, YAAAS VINCE SHOVE SHIT IN MY MOUTH

Attached: AverageDronie.jpg (3988x3988, 2.52M)

> they live tweet out videos of the entire show and post every segment on YouTube hours after
Except here it’s called a gamethread and a discussion after the show

>Twitter
People on here followed the MSG house show on twitter just to complain about it kek

It's just autism and boomers. Autists and old people hate breaking a routine.
t. autist

Unironically this

Daily Reminder that Ojama is behind this thread, and Ojama
>Is a fat gay spic who’s an AEW cultist and will defend AEW’s honor in every thread
>Has not forgiven his father
>Is the only one pushing any AEWfag catchphrase on the board
>Is a diehard Hangman defender and also obsessively hates Christian
>Loves reading Meltzer and Alvarez and takes their word as gosphel
>Takes notoriously Pro-AEW and tranny-magical girl hiring Publication Voices of Wrestling seriously and thinks that it’s Jewish pedophile owner Joe Lanza is funny and cool
>Defends Israel for anything
>Defends Bidet for anything
>Cries about anyone who doesn’t 100% defend AEW
>Obsessively hates Roman Reigns and calls him a “Cancer faking faggot” in every thread about Roman
>And doesn’t even legitimately enjoy AEW but only defends it because he has Vince Derangement Syndrome and thinks about the WWE and anything that they do 24/7.

Attached: 74B7C4FC-37A9-4BF5-B4D5-4EA4AB242DE3.jpg (1024x1024, 144.36K)

kino

>Daily Reminder that Ojama
stopped reading there, lose weight faggot

me on the bottom right

>We
delusional and schizo

You shouldn’t tell others to lose weight Ojama666