New Japan Cup Day 9: This kid's money Edition

Show starts at 5:30am EDT / 9:30am GMT

>New Japan Cup 2022 Third Round Match
YOSHI-HASHI vs. Jeff Cobb
>New Japan Cup 2022 Third Round Match
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Tetsuya Naito
>Six-Man Tag Team Match
CHAOS (YOH, Hirooki Goto, & Kazuchika Okada) vs. Suzuki-gun (DOUKI, Minoru Suzuki & Taichi)
>Eight-Man Tag Team Match
Los Inogbernables de Japon (BUSHI, Shingo Takagi, SANADA & Hiromu Takahashi) vs. House of Torture (Dick Togo, SHO, Yujiro Takahashi & EVIL)
>Six-Man Tag Team Match
Suzuki-gun (TAKA Michinoku, El Desperado & Zack Sabre Jr.) vs. United Empire (Aaron Henare, Will Ospreay & Great-O-Khan)
>Six-Man Tag Team Match
Guerillas of Destiny (Tanga Loa, Tama Tonga & Jado) vs. BULLET CLUB(Gedo, Chase Owens & Bad Luck Fale)
>Tag Team Match
Kosei Fujita & Master Wato vs. Bullet Club's Cutest Tag Team (El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori)
>Tag Team Match
Tiger Mask & Tomoaki Honma vs. Ryohei Oiwa & Ryusuke Taguchi

Attached: FNyXm8daUAIDT9Q.png (797x449, 789.87K)

will this thread get more than 15 posters?

no.

>Cobb and YH in the main event
They're great together, but I'm surprised it's on over Tana vs. Naito

Naito joining HOT

Don't bring that evil into being

Attached: 1622316799917.jpg (600x400, 209.9K)

Naito vs Tana is the main event on the website

How broken down is Tanahashi at this point?

it feels like he's gotten more healthy in the last year
his 2021 workrate was great

According to NJPW1972, better off than Naito, but they can both still go (even if they likely shouldn't)

NJPW early morning gamethreads are the most comfiest, regardless of how many people post in every gamethread. Everyone that posts in these threads that aren't a name/tripfag or very literally (((You))) are based or bare minimum decent. The memes created here are fun, this is the only time I and others talk wrestling seriously. Lastly the random side convos are entertaining and engaging.
Tl;dr: NJPW, the gamethreads and everyone that isnt a name/tripfag or you are supremely based and I wish them nothing but the best and thank them for 4 years of comfy late nights and early mornings.
Have sex faggot.

Attached: tama-apology.jpg (777x437, 51.96K)

Is it weird that I find pregnancy stretch marks attractive?

Attached: 30d26bd93f2888996bef268cf95b810a5f7b4b5878fc94d52735eca27f17888b.jpg (828x950, 134.08K)

>got in too late to see honma get a win
Fug

This venue looks comfy as

So where is Chris Charlton?

lmao can't quite see the Razor tribute

>can't see shit on elp's jacket
>"TURN YOUR EXPOSURE DOWN, IDIOT!"
>films the jacket again
>still a blinding white flash
Kek

Eh kinda stretch marks to me are never ideal. Not to mention that saggy wrinkly belly some bitches get. I've seen some 10/10s toe to scalp getting wrecked by this. Like their face still 10, their tits get an upgrade ass remains same or slightly bigger as does everything else. Infact they stay relatively skinny but now that once sexy toned stomach looks like wrinkly 80 year old skin. Stretch marks are bearable what I just described is boner poison.
Imagine getting the girl you wanted most in life IRL or from the internet movies or tv, then their stomach looks like that. Its fucking horrifying and its enough to make this man weep.

He doesnt travel like kevin does either because actual obligations to the areas nearby or his wifes pussy and blow game is on point enough to keep him close to home always.

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-205006.png (1080x2340, 2.56M)

hey can you do me a favor bro dont post pics from this game. I deleted everything off my phone for it. I had no more space. Fuck their constant updates that are gigantic.
I wish I knew it was gonna do the update I wouldve traded all my sold out cards to people like you and all my other allies on /aspw/ however that 1.5 gig update fucked me. Sorry bros.

Lmao why the fuck is there a big update every other day?

Fuck those sliding corner dropkicks look so painful
He's gonna win bros

They've updated it now so you can opt out of downloading movie data for movie cards so it's much smaller now and the updates aren't fucking huge.

Each one of these shows have been setting up one angle on the undercard
this is probably the angle

being in the JR tag scene must be hell

Their dynamic is so cute
I'm happy for Wato bros

My estimation is they add cards. Now a normal card is fine. But they have animated movie or gif cards that are like 10 seconds to over a minute long.
One of my rares was a minute plus rap entrance of rocky romero I got off of some nimrod who thought my taiji taiji Ishimori entrance card was gonna be more based than the same 10 second generic titantron looping animation.
I had tanas who entrance on another card
I had a i forget what match that shingo won with the made in Japan. Its like don't get me wrong the game is good. I got update fucked right as the prediction shit got added so no clue how that pans out but it was a game that couldve been better but for what it was it was decent if you didnt spend actual money on it. HOWEVER as a mobile game you cannot update this game as much as it does with the amount it does. In less than one year an under 1 gig game got updated with 5 plus more gigs of data and I dont even know how much its updated since i had to quit because no room when the predictions part came out.
So pissed because it wasnt perfect but I liked the damn game enough to download it on two phones

Too little too late i deleted my account with no backup I spent a year contacting them about this shit.

Based Scott hall tribute from chase

Fale is so fat now

LETS GO JADO
BEAT THAT NIGGA ASS

Gedo screaming "NO NO NO" fucking killed me

Attached: 1645149128583.png (769x512, 176.4K)

The crowd's going crazy for the GoD/BC angle. That guy who said Japs love the BC civil war thing was right, maybe a year+ of HoT heat will finally pay off
Imagine a vocal crowd with this

yeah i feel bad for the dude
his weight feels like it Yo-yo's every year

>Jado can't bump so he's trading strikes with fale

Attached: 1624911651030.png (690x681, 833.81K)

Kevin's really pushing this "Catalyst of pro-wrestling" thing huh

Yeah, Tama is super over
The fact he worked so much of covid must have won so many people over
Tama in bullet club is a 10 year thing and Jado and Gedo is a 33 year thing
this angle has some fucking history for fans
also Tama seems to be this great fucking babyface worker for somereason

Based Camacho

Because the man is fucking hilarious, based and doesnt afraid of anything

JADOMANIA RUNNING WILD