Dax from FTR admits to being unhappy in AEW, wants to go back to WWE

Dax from FTR admits to being unhappy in AEW, wants to go back to WWE
Haven't seen this mentioned here, was surprised he'd admit this so openly

Attached: dax.jpg (680x793, 113.01K)

What a feminine bitch. This podgy fag needs to fix his gut flora

this whiny bitch sucks, we dont want him back, being a boring yummy yummy nwa cosplay fag isnt a gimmick.

desu he shouldn't be happy with how many crappy no chemistry matches they had with lucha bros

FTR is overrated. Jim Cornette has a hard on for generic fucks just like the supposed 'missed opportunity' Basham Brothers. They're never going to get a WWE opportunity again because they talked so much shit, have no value, and not even AEW wants these scraps. If you're reading this, change your attitude and stop being fucking marks.

theyve been living off the one nxt match they had 5 years ago or whatever, zero good promos or matches since.

lmao, guess you start to realize the grass isn't always greener when the money mark is debuting a new signing literally almost every week and you can't get any kind of consistency or storyline going

Attached: 1624315125274.gif (480x269, 1.84M)

kek

careful bro you might make this bald bitch puke himself again and cry about it on a podcast

rusev is finding this out right now kek.

Been finding it out for 2 months. There's a lot of decent guys doing jack now. There's over 100 people on the payroll and they've got 90 minutes of television that matters after the commercials with dynamite. Rampage doesn't matter, youtube doesn't matter, its Dynamite.
But hey, gotta get in those crucial Wheeler Yuta, Danny Garcie, Lee Moriarty and Dante Martin matches every week.

then why did he re-sign for another 4 years?
as for dax, he has to be working. he has been used a ton. he is in a faction with a top guy, he had tully as his manager, he wrestled along side him too, he wrestled against sting and punk, he was in the first blood n guts, wrestled the lucha bros which everyone loved, won the aaa titles, won the aew tag titles, got a 5.25 star match, and a bunch of other shit

>worked

All they have is shitty matches. The Bucks match was great but I’m going to assume that was the Bucks carrying them.
They didn’t even manage to have a good match with Omega and Page.

>got a 5.25 star match
I guarantee you wrestlers don't care about this nearly as much as you think

seething

Them dropping Tully guarantees that they will never be a thing
Dumbasses

oh believe me, they care. if theres one thing that is actually true about what dax says, its that he does believe ftr are the best tag team right now. he always brings up all those legends that have personally told him. he does this because he sees how everyone says that the young bucks are the best and theyre always winning awards. fans as well as wrestlers can act like they dont care about meltzer's ratings but they do. thats why they get mad when a match they like gets a low rating or lower than they were expecting.

Lol these pretend tough guys got released. What makes them think Vince ever wants them back?

The Young Bucks/Omega/Cole indy crowd care immensely.

Imagine being worked by Dax Harwood of all people in the current year

I'm conflicted, FTR's gimmick seems to be malcontents who will whine no matter where they are, but their AEW run has been notably awful. Not that they're not winning or don't have direction, I think they have plenty of it. The fans just cannot even pretend to care about them, and I don't blame them.

You’re wrong. They do care. It’s makes them really fucking mad. Look at Seth.

Attached: 9D07D6EA-9741-4BF3-A558-246D834358CD.jpg (828x393, 85.82K)

>but their AEW run has been notably awful
So was their WWE run. REALLY makes me think.

How did AEW work this board into thinking FTR sucks?

Gee, I wonder if they're going to RoH with Cody...

we watched their matches

No it wasn’t, they like never got used but had great matches in nxt

What do you mean aew? As soon as x wrestler is released by wwe they were always trash to begin with

Name some matches that they had that sucked

Yeah, I definitely agree. Their NXT run was very solid, which speaks to the guys they worked with. Whether I like them as singles guys, Ciampa and Gargano had great chemistry, Chad Gable was a workhorse, FTR just kept up with them.

They had one great match in NXT.

I don't want to. There is no point in talking about these shitters.

They are literally the most featured act not named Jericho, Bucks and Kenny, they wrestle almost every week and they can come up with their own stuff so they can't blame Tony for not giving them a chance

All of them. The cut-off spot doesn't automatically equal a good match or them being good wrestlers.