Every time a wrestler dies I finally use Twitter to see what Lance Storm has to say

Little disappointed this time

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-035924_Chrome.jpg (720x1520, 330.98K)

>Scott Lance

Attached: 4282486.jpg (225x225, 10.06K)

I dont get it

Not much in this situation but her normally says something totally autistic during these situations
Kinda like
>Ever meet Scott Lance? Seems like your paths may have crossed
I met him in WCW, didn't hang out or was friends with Scott Hall, I liked Hall's work, Hall's cough drops works very well too

There are people in wrestling that lance has had no contact with and he posts the most awkward RIP tweets

Literally all of his RIP tweets mention how autistically unacquainted he's been his entire career.
"Rest in Peace, Scott Hall.
I never met him.
Never cared for his promo style much.
The fake Cuban thing didn't register with me in Calgary.
His run in WCW was undeniable. Didn't much care for it myself, but it has it's fans."

He's gotta stay kayfabe and cut the promo

I still don't understand how a man as autistic as Lance was able to make it as far as he did in the business

Because he was serious

I would put my intercontinental title on a turbo autist like lance.

Reminder that Lance has zero care for any of the championships he has ever won because they are fake and he thinks you are a mark and looks down on you if you celebrate a title win or have aspirations of holding a specific belt.

Have you not seen him work? He was unironically good in ring but he fucking sucked on the mic and was just boring

Me too but that's why we post here
He was great in the ring I just don't know how his autism didn't prevent him from making the connections to getting to that point.

only momentarily

And if I had the money to fund an organization you would be my booker.

having autism is a plus in this business

I don’t know about that, Autism is a fake disease overused by faggots that want a reason to justify their faggotry nowadays. Seems like he just keeps to himself and voices whatever comes to mind when he can

>I didn't really know him but was a fan of the Diamond Stud. Hope he gets better.

Went to Lance's training school back in the day AMA

to be honest, if lance doesn't personally like someone, it usually means they had charisma and were a draw

Because he was basically a robot who did what he was asked and had decent, safe, reliable matches
literal textbook definition of a "good hand", everyone likes having guys like that around