Never became a World Champion

>never became a World Champion

Explain

Attached: image (32).jpg (2000x1333, 590.11K)

Vince didn't see him as the guy and his WCW run fizzled out due to substance abuse

Too into partying, was seen by the higher ups as unreliable

Didn't care enough about the fake glory as long as he was still making top money or damn near close.

This. Also he said he didn't want to be the top guy, he preferred putting guys over

Would have looked D I M E S with the big gold

Attached: 3qkiv6s6xfn81.jpg (3840x2160, 492.69K)

Well, according to a shoot interview he did it kinda went as follows..

>Hall: hey Vince.. why don't you ever give me the belt?
>Vince: Because you don't need it.
>Hall: hey yo.. why not?
>Vince: because you're over.
>Hall: over?
>Vince: yeah, your character doesn't need the belt to be at the center of attention, the belt is a prop you know?
>Hall: I thought it was a prestige thing?
>Vince: hell no, its a prop that makes people more interesting, but you're interesting enough that you dont need it to sell merch. which is what its all about.
>Hall: makes sense, can I have a raise now?
>Vince: Hmmmm... No.

Not good enough, simple as that.

Alcoholic who wasn't reliable

Name 3 times Hall put over someone who wasn't already legit

Neither did Roddy Piper

1 2 3 Kid
UHHHHHHHHH....UHHHHHHHHHHHHH
.....UHHHHHHHHHH

They never used to hand them out like candy back then.

Attached: e83fbf989078266c7d4372034dd2e490.jpg (1200x1200, 105.79K)

Fair play for Adam he's not juicing. But jesus fucking christ dude that look is absolutely dimeless.

Big Sal
Tanahashi

A little too early to be overshadowed by the mega big names who were still around and then just got too drunk for the rest of his career.

He wasnt ready for it before WWE, and he wasn't reliable enough after WWE. There was basically a 3 year window where it could've happened, but it just wasn't in the cards.

Scott Hall is the prime example of why being a total package means nothing ultimately.
There will be guys better in the ring (Shawn, Bret).
There will be guys with better bodies (Nash, Sid).
There will be guys better on the mic (Hogan, Savage, Flair).
Only if you luck into a certain gimmick like Goldberg or Undertaker you can become a world champ despite being a shitter.

Please just do a bicep curl adam, im begging you

>Alcoholic who wasn't reliable
Jeff Hardy has entered the chat.

Didn't Vince keep giving this guy pushes?

Hardy was like the most over guy in the company but still took years to win the belt. Hunter legitimately lobbied against giving him the belt because he was a supposedly unreliable.

He wasn't a mark, but he was a liability

Hardy was more over than anyone else in the roster at the time.
Razor Ramon was far from the most popular, and WCW Scott Hall wasn't even in a Top 10.