Why are they so cheap now, what happened to unique PPV stages?

Why are they so cheap now, what happened to unique PPV stages?

Attached: ghVKgESjIKFSSAH0C9TSqjZYAIHLbk7tEKbj1Icik70.jpg (1500x1995, 581.06K)

Because they know the same core group of drones are going to watch no matter what

cost efficient to use the same shit

Homogenization and sterilization. Like all corporates are doing with their logos.

Because they’re making record profits every year regardless of what presentation they put out there. Might as well cut costs and effort.

but don't they have record profits?

They went public and after a few years it just became an unneeded expense that they cut for the shareholders. Same with when they stopped using Pyro before aew started up.

>Same with when they stopped using Pyro before aew started up
im thankful that can't remember any of that shitt

Getting rid of this is exactly why they have record profits

everything that WWE does it cheap because its a public company that doesnt generate any profit from their operations

It was based but it doesn't make them any money, I would think. Gotta keep them record profits high baby

If they have to use the same stage for every show, at least make that stage look interesting and cool

It's just a giant fucking screen now

Attached: a9ca948c9339e50a-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 196.5K)

they only do it for mania and saudi arabia now.

They could still do unique PPV stages and have record profits.

theyre doing more stadium shows this year so youll see better sets.

why book stadiums when you can barely fill half

You fon't make record.profits just to spend it on useless shit for autistic neckbeards.
You make record profits by doing bare bones and still making big bucks, learn Aew bitches

>2 more weeks drQnes

because they are no longer PPVs, they are special events. which means they don't have to try with them, as 90% are filler for SummerSlam and WM.

i like the new stuff better. it just hits different

the old stuff looks corny af

The scaffold era of stage design was shit and I'm glad it's gone.
Peak stage design doesn't start to happen until 2003ish

>pay per view
Uhm sweaty, that doesn't exist anymore