Was Razor even over besides internet smarks

Attached: 1647324757652.jpg (550x535, 53.08K)

Razor was hella over

Yes

Who's razor

A whole generation of rappers and rap fans dreamed of being Tony Montana. Razor was 6'7 jacked Tony Montana that could hang with Bret and Shawn in the ring.

yeah, that's why anybody even started to give a shit about wcw back in the day, imagine AEW without Moxley

he was an icon unlike anyone wrestling today

Pah. No. HHH was the only Kliq member that draw. What a coincidence that he was the only one that didn't do drugs. Don't do drugs kids. Don't drink. Take the pledge, stay straight edge. Or you'll end up an antidraw dead shitter like Razor Ramone KWAB

this and I always wondered how being a racially insensitive Scarface ripoff

>racially insensitive
No one gave a fuck.

Razor was over to the point where even in the middle of his career he didn't need to do anything but say his catchphrase and people would go apeshit. That's the true test of being over

You see , he just died so he was Hulk Hogan levels of over
same as Brodie Lee

Survey says: yes and eat a dick

I did, I thought the character was lame and Scott Hall was big and talented enough he didn't need to be marginalized with that cartoon shit

What do you mean "this". The guy you replied to said Razor was over which he was. He was treated like a rockstar back then, and I'm referring to his WWF run as the bad guy. Not just his outlaw WCW character.

Scott was dimes in the 90s and being a burnout addict is based af, especially when you kill a man.

No, the guy who was given a deal with WCW that guaranteed him the same pay as Hogan and creative control wasn't over, no chance, couldn't be possible

>What do you mean "this"
that means I agree..

>Comparing Chico to that shitter
Go back troon

yes
most important member of the NWO and the new era

>I did
Because you're a niggerfaggot, now fuck off

Yeah man
Al Pacino's a great Cubano