Swerve on: HHH vs HBK booking NXT

Swerve recently went on the Getting Over Podcast, he went on to discuss the difference in booking he noticed under Triple H and Shawn Michaels when he spent time in NXT, this is how he summarised it:

Triple H: Was very conservative and preferred to play it safe by pushing "his guys" like Johnny Gargano, Adam Cole, Finn Balor, he was hesitant to push the newer guys unless he was specifically challenged on it and was hesitant to push Swerve himself.

Shawn Michaels: The opposite, HBK wanted to put emphasis on showcasing the younger talents and build them into bigger names before they were brought up to the main roster, HBK wanted to turn the new guys into stars and cared less about pushing the already known guys.

Attached: bk0la17kkop1rstwezhh.jpg (1192x792, 113.68K)

> getting over podcast
I can’t read any further. The business is full of marks . No wrestler in the 80s or even the 90s would go on a radio show called “busted open” . The shit is rotten to the core

Attached: 5h8ok8llnp181.jpg (653x431, 44.18K)

>No wrestler in the 80s or even the 90s would go on a radio show called “busted open”
>hosted by tommy dreamer, bubba ray dudley, mark henry and a slew of other 90s wrestlers

Ok

swerve sounds like a little bitch

Triple H killed NXT with his midget shitters. Undisputed Era's entire push was the nail in the coffin. The product was pretty good 2013-2015 when they followed Dusty's booking methods.

Unironically what's wrong with the name "busted open"? Doesn't seem to expose the business.

this has been obvious for months if you watch NXT, the only old guys that are still being featured are there to put over young guys, LA Knight with waller, Ciampa for breakker.

Attached: 1642350236083.jpg (1080x565, 289.67K)

yep, I stopped watching during atom smoles reign of terror.

Please stop doing these posts, everytime I see them I go to that board just to see wtf they are posting and am scarred every time.
Except, you know, the fact that HBK didn't decide the direction for NXT 2.0 and he's doing what he's told to.

t. paul

The only direction from above is generally who to push. HBK is doing all of the actual booking.

okay Paul, lets pretend like you wouldn't still be pushing 30 year old indie midget "veterans" if you were still running NXT(iny)

Triple H pushed trannies due to his Chyna fetish. HBK pushes attractive women and wants the coomer era back.

Like DX, HBGoat has to, once again, take over and make Triple Kek look good.

Most of the people you're seeing on NXT now would have never even gotten the chance to make it to TV in Paul's era. Or if they did they'd just be jobbers/character-less.

He's not wrong, he was in paul's NXT for like three years and didn't get booked at all

paul has guys rot in the pc for too long, in his nxt steiner wouldnt debut until next year.

Maybe he was reluctant to push Swerve because he's a no dime indy shitter

Since HBK started booking, ratings have plummeted.