Why this self-mark shitter such a e-drone that he shills the fed before saying RIP

why this self-mark shitter such a e-drone that he shills the fed before saying RIP

Attached: 8A1A8F4B-115E-493F-B002-0E2A150A39C9.jpg (1170x1408, 654.49K)

He probably wants a job

lmao uhh what did he expect?

What the fuck does he even mean?

That's the bare minimum you fat fucking retard

>wwe intern in Somalia makes a banner
>once again they get it right
Powerful

WHJAT

He is DESPERATE for a job, because he knows Khan ain't keeping him around, and he has saved ZERO dollars. When D-Von chose to retire and work backstage at WWE, Bully ranted and raved to anyone who would listen that it was the worst mistake of D-Vons life and D-Von would be fired and broke in weeks and don't expect Bully to come bail him out, and now a few years later, D-Von has had several nice pay bumps and Bully is about to live in his car.

Bully Ray, showing off his wrestling knowledge that Razor Ramon's shoot name is Scott Hall.

He's desperate to go back

Maybe if you'd have sex, you wouldn't be triggered by this tweet

This fat shitter is so unlikable and hated in everywhere KWAB and now in the desperate attempt he's starting to kiss ass hoping he gets a role

Doesn’t he basically talk to Tony Khan like every week on Budted Open? I’m surprised he never asked him on air.

Kinda weird yeah. I don't get the implication, this fat fag is weird

Bully called out Tony Khan for how bad the referees are in AEW. Tony couldn't take any criticism.

ROH kicked Blubber Ray out years ago

He's apparently incredibly impressed that they put a card up saying "in memory of" the dead guy. And I guess putting his shoot name up too. You can see why he's a terrible booker, if that little astonishes him.

And his ex is making six figures on a Pg13 onlyfans knockoff. What a world.

He's making the point that they don't milk it like the money mark does.

That's fucking hilarious.

Holy kek

Attached: 1647330196407.jpg (418x444, 69.85K)

had sex yd