So is the wrestling part any good or is it just for coomers?

So is the wrestling part any good or is it just for coomers?

Attached: maxresdefault (40).jpg (1280x720, 313.69K)

Just for pedophile coomers.

I don't get this meme

>watching wrestling for the wrestling
That's not what draws user, only fat neckbeards like fake fighting. Although that promotion is indeed filled with self mark idiots who love breaking their necks every night to prove they are better at silly play fighting than their peers, so yeah.

If you care about Syuri and you should its about wrestling, if you care about anyone else then you're a fucking creep who likes charisma black holes who have no character

Attached: 1647286693768.jpg (240x240, 12.01K)

Watch Sendai

Is any womens wrestling good?

No but i thought that Japanese ones were supposed to be good

>the wrestling part

Attached: 1631648442556.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

Coomers. The wrestling is fairly mediocre.

Some companies have better workrate and some companies have better coom material but I find that Stardom has the perfect balance of the two

out of all the jap women wrestling its the most choreographed by far.
They try to go for a lucha feel but it feels very performance.
Some of them are pretty good but many are just interchangeable and generic, if you have not watched for long you won't be able to tell which of them is which.

its for shoot pedos, go to their general, they shoot post upskirts of 14 and 15 year old girls.

Worked

Attached: rina dab.webm (1154x650, 589.05K)

Stardom is the only acceptable form of pro-wrestling. The other feds get pro-wrestling very wrong.

They're more fun because the promotion is just women, meaning they have time for everything, stories, character, instead of being an afterthought with 1 segment per show. Wrestling wise, I can't stand it because there's just too much no-selling in their matches.

Its sloppy overly choreographed gymnastics that makes 2006 ROH look like a bruno sammartino match

The reddit tranny infestation wreaking havoc on this board is full of people in their 40s that think liking 33 year old Tam Nakano makes you a pedophile or something

as opposed to the ones who love to post [33] or whatever as if being older makes you shit when most joshi, skill wise, peak in their 30s.

They do it with everyone user, not just older joshi. All joshi posts include the age because it's the same schizo who copies japanese media style making them

That would be TJPW

Women peak in their late teens

Watch some matches on youtube and decide for yourself.