“I’m thankful to the fans that cheer me and I am thankful to the fans that boo me...

> “I’m thankful to the fans that cheer me and I am thankful to the fans that boo me. Because both sets of fans are getting ready to go on a ride that is just bizarre… It’s not the path that you think. We’re not doing what’s been done before.”

ringsidenews.com/2021/12/28/cody-rhodes-says-his-aew-storyline-isnt-going-in-the-direction-fans-think/

Attached: Cody-Rhodes-AEW.png (1280x720, 834.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ringsidenews.com/2021/12/01/cody-rhodes-cant-see-himself-anywhere-but-aew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: sleeping-clapping.gif (498x278, 2.67M)

“As of now, my future is with AEW. AEW would be very strange without the core members of the revolution. We all still talk. We all have this admiration for each other. I can’t see myself anywhere else, and I’m very optimistic about what the future holds.”

ringsidenews.com/2021/12/01/cody-rhodes-cant-see-himself-anywhere-but-aew/

It's all an elaboratework, like Pillman

If cody jusr worked me into watching raw then he's got real heat with me brother

We're getting full Codelander bros

Only patricians who truly have an appreciation of Cody Kino know all this is part of an elaborate work. The American Nightmare realized long ago that what happens in front of the camera could no longer be kayfabed but that the new frontier would have to be the back office, the rumor mills, the dirt sheets. That's where babyfaces and heels are now made. God bless this man because it's been working perfectly.

Attached: 1638415021597.jpg (843x1200, 167.93K)

This, there's no way it isn't a work. I doubt Cody is a spineless enough bitch to go back to the E, that's just disrespecting his father's legacy at that point. He'll keep people watching promotions waiting for a return to get heel heat by sitting at home

Attached: D-RqzNoX4AA0eUP.jpg (900x1200, 198.79K)

you'd think russo chads would recognize it as it's the obvious evolution of what he tried to pioneer

I agree with everything you said

Vince isn’t dumb enough to spam his show with Cody teases without getting a commitment.

Based hi Cody

>the only thing people care about leading up to wrestlemania is if Cody shows up
>why would Vince do this
Really activates the almonds

kek the Royal Fumble disputes ya

Vince doesn't need the actual guy to show up. Remember the Survivor Series? He can just keep teasing shit that never happens and marks will keep talking about it. Also, he's not booking much of RAW, he's concentrated on Smackdown and only cares about a few people on Monday.

kek Cody should've posted a photo of him eating a sandwich

Based and truthpilled. Cody ushering in another revolution in the wrestling business.
Btw fuck 'E drones

You mean like he didn't order his guys to tease Okada last year?

Kek it's a work

based

He deserves more respect