Reminder that Cody wore a 22-foot cape and it wasn't a work to make him look egotistical...

reminder that Cody wore a 22-foot cape and it wasn't a work to make him look egotistical. he wore it fully thinking he was a full on white meat basic ass babyface that people love.

Attached: 1621219104110.png (1280x720, 913.64K)

Motherfucker looked like Homelander

and did it unironicall, not trying to be booed

he thought being a meta-heel would get him over as a face

Yes, Cody dressed resembling a character with the exact same babyface / heel dynamic as people speculated he was doing, but this was a total coincidence.

I’d like to think he knew what he was doing, but he also did this, so I don’t know

Attached: A889187C-1810-4B37-8A86-9E9D5F54FA6A.jpg (1284x722, 95.13K)

I'm disappointed the delusional face gimmick wasn't a work. It fit him so well and having him pin hangman after giving him a pedigree would have cemented him as one of the greatest

he fucking threw his belt into the crowd and they threw it back, he looked like he was going to cry

he was trying to do an austin and be a antihero, he admitted to the homelander shit in interviews

You could tell Tony didn't want this guy around.

The fact that he left the company proves he didn’t know what he was doing

Cody thought that fans loved AEW so much that he could do whatever he wants and still get cheered for running the company. Then he left the Elite after being absent on BTE for a bit and fans get fed up with him. It all starts with the neck tat and spirals from there. Unfinished TNT Title, Cody & Brandi cure racism by having sex, Ogogo weigh-ins, etc. We saw Cody drop so many balls during pandemic that when crowds were allowed to come back, they just let him have it with both barrels for shit they sat through at home. Then we learned it only mattered if Cody lost because everyone he beat shot straight to the bottom but everyone who beat him was made.

Chicago. The next guy who got the belt when they threw it back out was a black guy and he was definitely going to hold on to a handout from a white guy.

Dickhead thinks he's part of a "Royal Family" for fucks sake.

wizorked

Attached: crumbsnatchers.gif (498x295, 1.43M)

It was cope.

nah you are

>I didn't get worked, the professional wrestler got worked

>he wore it fully thinking he was a full on white meat basic ass babyface that people love.
ok, how you know?

based

>how jew nose?