[Sad news]

[Sad news]
Tsukasa Fujimoto (38), Ice Ribbon director and ace, announced her marriage to an older man who has "worked in television production".

They began dating in 2020 but were friends for years before that.

It is being reported in Tokyo Sports that an announcement regarding her future will be made on the 20th at Korakuen Hall.

>Fujimoto's marriage was the only bright news amidst the series of earthquakes, but it seems likely that his future will be the focus of much attention, with an event scheduled for the 20th at Korakuen Hall, where an announcement regarding her future will likely be made at the earliest.

In December, eight players departed from Ice Ribbon, and earlier this month, current ICE champion Tsukushi (24) announced her retirement.

Attached: uUzvQ3lML_bkIqyakc1vFhNrRI0RUQxg5aFkrX0xDg2oKB41GiLMNbZXW_Lt2ziFVoROjifbXxHkbYa7zzj_bQ9Om-o7RIBngOYacSasKC0VZW6r7sihBQdxpquYvRi6HfIlm5iSMlh8pEZTijr-NMWTxRAagIRtL3_7NtCoBmUmmaY2Z6iONJ6qe8gRo-idpEiwybzySTErCqNhJX1dMg.jpg (842x702, 96.45K)

so she's done wrestling then?
she isn't going to be very popular anymore

Very ugly woman.

Sad?

you're late

What announcement is that? Ice Ribbon closing?

that thread & this one are completely different.

Me showing up to Korakuen Hall

Attached: tomohiro-iwazaki-1.jpg (540x321, 25.22K)

need a romance manga about a joshi falling in love with her longtime television salaryman friend

That would be [Good news]

this is the incels mad about it and the other isn't?
Same topic except this has the [Sad News] when the Japanese see it opposite

this is the thread for the next Fagua to post daily about how Tsukka made a huge mistake, Ice Ribbon sucks (even more) and that her husband MUST be a sub-human who sells hats at a spa

So these are the lengths Ice Ribbon must go to keep the lights on.

Faggot janny nuked the wrong thread.
Killed the first one that was positive for this aquacuck trash post

Attached: Tukka.jpg (960x1328, 158.47K)

Further proof janny is agua (again. Is this the 4th time now?)

you actually killed the good thread about Tsukka's marriage for the troll thread? why?

Nips are probably feeling the same as well and know that Ice Ribbon is dead as a promotion.

Imagine seeing a wrestler getting married and typing [Sad News] WTF?

Who is this sad for?

cool now Tsukka getting married becomes a giant Stardom fans shit on Ice Ribbon...

[Sad News] indeed

ice ribbon is finished

Dont worry Shida will save replace Tsukka and save Ice

as long as Riho is 100% pure and boyfriend-free I can keep living my life

You can't just stop supporting Ice Ribbon because of this

Idol culture, or at least the Japanese fans of it, is full of weirdo simps who get pissed whenever the girls get married.

You're right but skoosh retiring, fujimoto going to retire, no prospects built up, shady carny shit with covering up wrestlers having covid on a show with intentions to use those wrestlers, risa leaving, suzu leaving, and all the other shit does mean I can stop supporting ice

Shida will definitely play a role in saving Ice Ribbon. I don't know if Tsukka will be part or removed for the new Ice Ribbon but if Shida does save it then there's hope for this company.

Covid is a joke.

I for one am shocked! Shocked that this thread has already devolved into a shit on Ice Ribbon thread and not a congratulations for Tsukka getting married thread.

wrong thread got pruned