B A S E D

B A S E D

Attached: FN2hgTTXIAQR-Cy.jpg (827x268, 19.04K)

B A S E D

Attached: FN2hgUCXsAIaM0z.jpg (904x479, 39.96K)

Oh this chud is fucking canceled.

Glad this bitch is dead kwab

Chadzor Ramon I kneel

Attached: FB1194D9-62D0-4069-A51C-BEA90282A794.png (277x316, 82.4K)

Noooooo, you can't believe all lives matter, only black lives matter! what is wrong with you!?

>life matters
kwab

Seriously.. so tired of this shit

So that's why he and Bob Saget were murdered

Miami Hurrichuds!

The Rock needs to actually speak upon this death.

rest in piss chud

If life doesn't matter, why don't you kill yourself?
Don't reply to me, cut your throat out now you pussy ass faggot. The most dangerous thing you have managed to do all day to validate your existence is shitpost here. Do everyone a favour and kill yourself right now. I'm sure not even your mother would remember who you were after a month.

Attached: mfw_traps_are_gay.png (443x429, 147.38K)

strange how Nash says he’s his best friend but also hates trump supporters

>human lives
>mattering
Very cringe.

You can totally hate your best friend

Because you should be able to be friends with people politically different to you but now most people take a side and don’t want anything to do with the other and are in their own echo chambers

but Nash seethes on Twitter calling trump voters dumb and pieces of shit

Are these tweets real? Can't find his account

>but now most people take a side and don’t want anything to do with the other and are in their own echo chambers
Only liberals. So many polls and surveys were done over this shit and liberals overwhelmingly are like this while only a small percentage of conservatives are. Hell you can find thousands of them on twitter bragging about ending friendships and even no longer speaking to their own families because they were guilty of WRONG THINK.

Attached: 1530711034591.png (753x960, 28.9K)

Why is the mother always used as an insult? "Your mother doesn't love you." Cool, then the feeling is mutual

latinos are secretly conservative

I remember in like 2009 or so I was one of his only Facebook friends and he didn't know how that shit worked and he would publicly post shit he thought was going to be a dm. I think after awhile some girl took over his postings because he had no idea on how to into tech. So I would assume he has someone who runs his Twitter.

he would frequently post drunk tweets on twitter before he deactivated it.