So what exactly was his ancestry? He was able to pass as Cuban but apparently he's just a typical Anglo American...

So what exactly was his ancestry? He was able to pass as Cuban but apparently he's just a typical Anglo American. Why's he so dark? Is this what "black Irish" looks like? Does he have Italian in him? How do real Latinos feel about the Razor Ramon character?

Attached: Scott-Hall.jpg (1080x1080, 462.96K)

He made a mockery of all us Latinx people I hope he burns in hell

maybe he has Persian ancestry, like Freddy Mercury

Scott is an honorary Latino.

He kinda looks like AC Slater aka Mario Lopez who was Latino

He's just a manly man you retarded faggot.

>Why's he so dark?
Called getting a tan dumbass
And no he doesn't pass for Cuban

Scott just had black hair and worked people by getting a tan, pretty based

Fidels son is cuban and people think he is a white Canadian. Scott could easily pass.

>How do real Latinxs feel about the Razor Ramon character?
Doesn't bother me. I thought he really was Cuban when I was a kid.

Fuck off gringo, Scott is an honorary latino

>latinx

We don't use that word pocho.

Fuck off, there's no such thing as a "pure" latino.

he's american

we don't use that word here

he's half black bro

He could easily pass as someone from south america, like Argentina or You-are-gay.

he looks like a shitskin, if I had to guess hes either iberian or northern italian.

They're Germans or Anglos though.

his natural hair color is brown. sorry to expose the business but the black is a dye job

Argentinians? They're a majority Italian. Razor legit looked liked a Cuban though, who for some reason spoke a mish mash of Engrish, Spanish & Italian during his promos. He looks nothing like the Scott Hall from the 80s. It's weird how he stayed looking like Razor for the rest of his life.

i remember he said something about his dad being German or he was born in Germany or Austria or something

His body hair and facial hair were still black though. This Chico did a damn good job of faking Spic coz he looked way more spic than Cawdy Rhodes who actually has a Latin mommy.

He’s just tan lol you wouldn’t know that requires going outside everyday for hours

>Latinx
Stop imposing Anglo norms on MY culture
t. Mexican-American

Both my parents are spics and i still look like a whiteboy. Light complexion. Brown hair and green eyes. Hispanics don't accept me as one of them. And my last name exposes the business to gringos.

Attached: izv7c06di2m11.png (655x509, 20.96K)

>never heard of spray tan

There’s no such thing as black Irish

colin farrell. sean connery. pierce brosnan.

Castizos are gonna inherit the world brother

Attached: 3196E76400000578-3465469-image-m-3_1456508884884.jpg (634x601, 158.38K)

Black Irish are basically French

>hasn’t watched The Wire

they already control mexico and the rest of southamerica so yeah

Based Nick Fuentes