Match with a girl on tinder

>match with a girl on tinder
>mentioned I like pro wrestling
>get unmatched
I'm finna gonna Benoit some of these bitches man

Attached: 1603669446364.png (1261x714, 1.89M)

why would u mention it for no reason. hide your power level

sheesshh

You must be ugly. If you were less ugly you would have a girlfriend and be more successful in general. Please dont reply to me since i know youre ugly

Why mention you like pro wrestling? That isn’t sexy

>mention offhand that I watch japanese wrestling sometimes
>she thinks it shows class
>been dating 2 years
i don't even like new japan

wait until after you fucked her at least 10 time before mentioning that

What else am I supposed to say I only work, shitpost here, play video games, or watch wrestling

How about instead of trying to be friends with and have a rapport with girls you just lie, say whatever they want to here, fuck them, then hang out with the lads on/pw/.

>tinder
ngmi bro

Tell her you have some physical hobby. Like fucking Photoshop yourself doing taekwondo or someshit. Thots love gook shit.

Just say you like movies and tv shows instead of Wrestling or something. The general image of wrestling fans is kids or redneck retards who think it's real, you have to prove you are not a retard before you reveal it.

That's what everyone who isn't a retarded does without the Any Forums part.

Say you like the office. That's it.

maybe it's cause it's Japanese and she overcompensates to not seem racist.

jesus
you didn't have a chance anyway
work out and get some more interesting hobbies

Rookie mistake friend, you tell them you like wrestling after you dickwhipped them so they have no choice but to tolerate it

Attached: FDD29B25-A5DF-4B1B-98ED-4D2E0E6DE046.jpg (1167x619, 28.14K)

Ryu is swole as fuck. How does a 5'9 manlet even get that damn big. kek lowtier gawd

Should have said you like Sports Entertainment. Pro wrestling is for virgins

What a fag lmao

All women are good for is sex, all they think about is sex, all you should talk about is sex and put over her gimmicks, and show her your wand, they say they hate it, but what they do is another thing

>I'm a complete poon and lost a chick because I couldn't not talk about pro fucking wrestling to a girl
Lmao