Admit it, Any Forums in one year has surpassed all 8 years of /asp/...

Admit it, Any Forums in one year has surpassed all 8 years of /asp/. Never been a better time to shitpost than the past year and now

Attached: 1645300602179.jpg (1000x1000, 55.91K)

>Never been a better time to shitpost than the past year and now
And never been a worse batch of shitposters.
Funny how that goes.

what?

WE DESERVE IT

Nah we got invaded by trannies who come up with gay AEWist memes and try to dox our Jerk allies

/asp/ died in the era just before the split. fags like takertranny derailing threads and making them all about themselves paved the way for the boring schizos like sasha and mandy and bliss schizos that just make the board gay and unfun to browse. we need someone like Carter back who doesn't work gimmicks to get over he just did it purely for confusion and shitposting purposes

go back

nah /asp/ was based Any Forums is cringe

He said the quality of the new PW board which is just a year old has surpassed the quality of ASP (former board for pro wrestling) which was 8 years old

Kys troon

this board won't live up to /asp/ but I always like seeing the board come together to laugh at somebody

Any Forums cant create new memes
still living off 92

what has Any Forums even produced?
everything being spammed is copied straight from twitter by gAyEWtists, they didn't come up with a single original meme since Any Forums's creation

Any Forums lives off /asp/ memes and redditors sperging out about ratings. it’s pretty cringe but at least the marks are easy to spot and work into a seethe.

kys

Attached: spit.gif (480x360, 2.21M)

i admit it. i enjoyed my time here in asp more but i was younger and more enthusiastic about wrestling. but solely judging from shitposts board being really alive having interesting topics right now is the time

Well OP, you belong on Any Forums because Any Forums fucking sucks. Me? I'm /asp/ for life.

Yeah we've had the highest of highs but also the lowest of lows considering theres a lot of console war

WE ARE AWESOME clap clap clapclapclap

This place is only good for making fun of Nash, wolfcuck and all the waifu schizos. Good threads are when someone died, wrestler gets fired or 92 threads. The rest of it sucks.

redditturds are not welcome here

this
AEWtists need to go back

leave then faggot