CANCEL ELIAS

Attached: chudpatrol.png (816x577, 74.35K)

No

That makes me like him more. Dilate.

>CANCEL ELIAS
how? what are you gonna do, take him off tv?

>Cancel Elias
>RIP to Scott Hall. What a wonderful human being!

Elias hasn't been seen in eight months, since he inexplicably lost five matches to Jaxson Ryker. Following that, WWE ran vignettes saying Elias was "dead."

Well, his booking was at that point. We're told that at some point Elias was to return with trunks and a new look that was shown off in the WWE 2K22 reference photos. However, we've learned Vince McMahon said he looked too much like Randy Savage and nixed the outfit for the time being. There wasn't much follow up in the time since then.

Of late, we've heard that Elias vignettes were filmed and he'd been tentatively slated for a return to Raw, but that "doesn't really mean anything until firm plans are set." There was also a name change pitched, though we haven't heard any details on what it is or if it'll go through.

Attached: df0thfm-c35ec7a9-3c10-4072-9d60-d970bbbde9e8.png (438x665, 338.54K)

Oh no, where else are they supposed to find another guy with long hair and a beard?

bix severely needs to fucking get a life jesus christ he's so miserable

he donated to who where? how does this kike even learn about that stuff? its like he spends all day digging up dirt on people.

lol imagine trying to cancel everyone that has different opinions than you

>he voted for the other side in our strictly binary political system!
>that means he wholly endorses every view that person has, whereas i have a nuanced perspective that allows me to distance myself from any negativity my own side has!
>KILL!
>KILL!
It's all so tiresome. I can't hate someone for voting one way or another because it is not like anyone is individually selected candidates or has any real influence over what their options are.

It’s not even that they have opposing/shared views, it’s that their brains have been hacked using the dopamine release they get when they push out tweets that follow the chosen narrative. It’s the same on both sides of the “culture” war

Elias should user donate to Bix's wrestlemania trip to dallas and then heem him at the airport on video

>how does this kike even learn about that stuff?
there's a discord filled with jews who publically shit themselves that share info on non-semites.

He's pretty ripped. Can work with crowds well as a face or a heel. Pretty average worker. I wouldn't say he's just some generic long hair beard wrestler though. He's a pretty good mid card champ.

Attached: Clean.gif (427x240, 3.54M)

>Hey guys no one talks to me because I literally shit my pants and look like that one guy who gets toxic waste dumped on him in Robocop. So instead of insider shit I stalk people's social media and report on it like its news with self righteousness and virtue signaling.

Attached: meltingman1.jpg (1024x671, 167.17K)

Attached: 1549844559173.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

Kek. He stole Punks elbow drop and does it better

elias is based

Attached: 1582407615330.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

someone should pop this walking pimple, fucking disgusting kike with a face surrounded by pubic hair and a body shape like a condom filled with water

This bait right you know its Macho Mans elbow

Punk stole it from Macho Man, you retarded zoomer

>he looked too much like Randy Savage
Thats bad?

Attached: 1635547858308.jpg (1080x913, 107.72K)

>he looks too much like Savage!!
>pushes big guys and Samoans who all look the same

>getting worked by (((media))) jew

Oooooohhh yeeeeeaaaaahhh
Steph’s cunnyyyyyy

>Braun
>Elias
>Crowds looking excited
they had something here bros