Based

Based

Attached: Capture.png (736x181, 23.18K)

>stop asking me what’s happening
>stop assuming things

Yeah they said he’s been taken off life support but all the comments have me wondering if he was confirmed dead

Well stop assuming things you fucking retards. When he's dead, you'll see every single page and company reporting him being fucking dead. As long as there's no official source reporting it, why the fuck are you assuming things?

RIPiss drunkard

They can keep your heart beating forever, doesn't mean you're alive. If you are brain dead, you're dead. No kicking out of that.

What, is this nigga finna grow a new brain?

Who the fuck cares, you act like my post is going to send him over the edge

I remember seeing these same tweets from friends of DMX. Razor confirmed gone.

RIP

Attached: 1552306328440.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

They had to remove his brain and put it back in.

Thanks for the update, meltzer

>Hall about to die
>Triple H a strong breeze away from his heart giving out
>Nash will kill himself over 92posting
>HBK will crumble to dust any day now like a spooky skeleton
Seanbros, how did we do it?

Chyna's bussy was a fountain of youth. Compare to CUNT who is a confirmed succubus.

Based Steve Blackman. He was shoot methed the fuck out and trying to hang himself when Blackman came back to the crib and saved him.

Too soon

Why did Hall's family decided to pull the life support in the first place? Why not wait a week?

I've never heard this story, qrd?

incredibly expensive

I'm sure they can raise the money for Scott Fucking Hall

It's an American hospital, guess why

These were two separate events that were years apart. Steve Blackman saved him when he was OD'ing. Ryan Shamrock was the one who saved him from hanging himself.

They were roommates and Xpac was going through a tough time because he was drugged while working in Mexico and his girlfriends kid got taken away from her since they were both fucked up druggies. Xpac wanted to do the big job, I think it was hanging or a drug overdose, and Blackman came home found him and got him help and saved his life. Xpac sounded like he was really serious about ending it all.

Thanks for correcting me bro.

Imagine if he gets two stickies