Wrestling's last true draw

Wrestling's last true draw

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-14 162522.png (541x482, 285.79K)

>small guy gets over as a comedy character in WWE
>gets accused of sexual misconduct

Lol. Imagine having an Offspring tattoo. Is there a more forgettable pop-punk band from the 90s than them? They weren't horrible or great, just there. The ham and eggers of 90s alternative rock radio.

I can name a handful of their songs from memory. I'm sure there are more forgettable acts.

Yes

Punk movement was always cringe

wasn't that proven to be false?

We don't use that word here.

the offspring sold 11 million copies of "smash"

Definitely not “forgettable”, they stayed big for a long time and their songs from Smash are still remembered. A forgettable pop punk band from the 90s would be Mr. T Experience or Millencolin

Dexter fired his drummer for not getting the clot shot. Can’t stand in the way of him buying another airplane.

Any band with a logo sucks and is for gay teenagers. Only exception is PiL.

90's socal punk was based because it was all about skate boarding, dating chicks, and not taking yourself too seriously

Only to yuppies

>forgettable
I'm pretty sure my local rock radio station still plays Come Out and Play, You're Gonna Go Far Kid, Pretty Fly For a White Guy, and Why Don't You Get a Job literally every day. Obviously I don't listen to the radio anymore kek but last time I did I swear I heard 2 offspring songs in an hour. I think shit like Jimmy Eat World and Simple Plan is unironically more forgetable

eh they only hired parada in 2007 and he's already like the third drummer. offspring will do the old band thing where the drummer is young enough to be the child of the guitarists

You are clueless. So Cal punk was running away from home, squatting in some abandoned house,, going to gigs, doing all the drugs, and banging underage sluts.

Millencolin are still playing Tony Hawk nostalgia shows with bands of the same era. Not really what I'm into, but glad for them. I saw MTX a few years ago at a small venue in Brooklyn. Fun show.

>Look at me I'm so edgy I listen to the wrong kind of mass produced media xD
Grow up

MTX is cool, I hope I can see them love some day

That’s not what punk subculture is about, but keep being delusional

Wrestling has more than two royal families....

Nigga if you still care about Punk culture to the point of "But das not REAL punk" you're probably a 30 something and grew up with it or a zoomer who's a total poser and can't listen to his generation's music. Either way you're fucking cringe.