REMINDER: AEW trannies are going to try and split the RAW threads tonight because of what I did to their shitty...

REMINDER: AEW trannies are going to try and split the RAW threads tonight because of what I did to their shitty Dynamite threads last week.
KWABOSF (Kek What A Bunch Of Seething Faggots)

Attached: 1643009669456.jpg (193x191, 7.99K)

lmao at the state of anyone who gives a shit

>still caring about American "sports entertainment" in 2001 + 21

mods should just pin all wwe & aew gamthreads

I don't visit this shithole during the show airing time, what did you do user?

no one cares bro

lose weight console warring faggot

#ImWithAEW

There was one person, I guess OP, or a group of people splitting the Dynamite threads like crazy and some user lost his shit and made a seething post declaring he was going to ruin WWE on the board starting with RAW. Was an absolute dimes seethe.

Haven't been here since the /asp/ days, but ignore the haters.

Hijacking/splitting threads (RAW vs Smackdown) was fair game. And if AEWfags can't appreciate you working them and just let it be, I'll lose all the respect I've never had for them.

RIP BAD GUY

Seething Muricafag

>AEW lords caring about thread splitting
lmao no the fuck we aren't because unlike you obese pedophile cucks, we don't give a shit about you fags.

What’d you do to their threads last week? I don’t pay attention

kek based first poster obliterating SchizOP

Brother you are having delusions of grandeur

I'm just repeating what was said in the threads last week when that one user went nuclear on the thread splitters. Nothing schizo about that brother. - HH

>worked

we dont watch raw retard

What the fuck is thread splitting?
Smarten me up

REMINDER: profits and ratings and the only measures of success. WWE is winning in both and forever will be ahead of the rest. Some mentally ill faggot watching a pirated feed of your fed and spamming a mongolian basket weaving forum with one word replies doesn't make any difference.

>demo is the biggest money maker
>aew demo is rising
>wwe demo is shrinking

Attached: soy drone.png (319x261, 184.99K)

and WWE makes more money... stupid mark (new meaning for the term smark)

you seriously have nothing else better to do with your time?

>stupid mark (new meaning for the term smark)

Attached: soy drone.png (319x261, 129.34K)

kek... stupid marks takes the bait. I have you wrapped around my little finger and you don't even know it... or maybe you can't resist my charm. What you say you kid?

you sound like a fag

fucking kek

thanks OP, i was feeling really down about the state of my life by seeing this thread i can be satisfied with the fact that i'm not you