GO SCOTT

GO SCOTT

Attached: SH.jpg (1080x629, 203.98K)

Why does Dave want him dead so bad?

>live support
I can't believe you people pay to see this retards writing.

haha, never a self mark only politicked at life, based bad guy, mods unsticky

Did he have his brain removed?

>live support
I put more effort into proofreading my Any Forums shitposts than this retard does into literally anything.

He's going to kick out at 2.9

You bought a Any Forums pass to see OP's fake tweet? KWAB

>carnies death
Based Scott. I had a feeling it was too early for him to go

BASED

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 4.94K)

If he is off life support, there will be no miracles
Comfort measures have been taken and now it is just a matter of time. With some it takes minutes, others it takes a day

THE KILQ DOESN'T LAY DOWN FOR ANY VAXX

>live support
good morning sirs

>kicks out of death
holy based

>live support

God we pray that Scott Hall survives this. Amen.

SEND HIM YOUR ENERGY BROS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
\m/ \m/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 206.11K)

Sorry but miracles do not exist, your Sky King will not save you. Shit happens, everyone dies, nothing matters. Grow up and understand the futility of life, please.

>live support
ok
how u know?

One more for the bad guy

kek at this jew giving his followers false hope so he captures their attention and gets them to refresh his twitter all week

hoping he pulls through

cringe

I don't because if he got the plug pulled, that means that he is brain dead. No one deserves to live like that.

Brainfarting life/live is one of the most common typos.

>Sorry but miracles do not exist, your Sky King will not save you. Shit happens, everyone dies, nothing matters. Grow up and understand the futility of life, please.

Attached: 1647289287901.jpg (1500x1500, 259.19K)

Lamar Odom was on life support after having had several heart attacks and 12 strokes and he's recovered.

Dubs says he pulls through

Go hang out in church, convince yourself that a big bearded man will save you! Spoiler: in a billion random universes you are already dead, nothing matters, there is no God.

Someone's dilating....

nice

I’m more conservative than you will ever be, ever heard of the Libertarian Party? I’m not one to fall for lies, let alone myths passed off as fact.

based pedo

>Go hang out in church, convince yourself that a big bearded man will save you! Spoiler: in a billion random universes you are already dead, nothing matters, there is no God.

Attached: 1647289620514.jpg (1500x1500, 258.46K)

Amen and checked
Prove it

>I’m more conservative than you will ever be, ever heard of the Libertarian Party?

Attached: 1645651424176.gif (193x200, 2.2M)

>Spoiler: in a billion random universes you are already dead, nothing matters, there is no God.

Attached: 961E0CDD9EB4403F8C2230584293903E.jpg (744x598, 266.79K)

pretty sure Scott Hall hates Meltzer like no one else in the business

sup glen

Journalists have pre written obituaries for notable people