The start of AEW's Invasion angle begins

Your daily reminder you're being worked.Tony owns ROH. Guess who is going to show up there with that company? Cody. If Cody has signed with WWE why has it not leaked like every thing else does? If he wasn't going to resign with AEW why would he wait until now to negotiate with WWE. He was not under contract so he could have had talks with them and had a deal in place in case he didn't resign. You'll sooner see Cody at a NJPW Strong taping than a WWE event. It's all a work. Here's what I think he is doing
>Claims he is no longer under contract to AEW
>Flirts with WWE but doesnt sign
>Instead goes on to appear in other feds or beats Gresham for ROH title
>Proceeds to talk shit about AEW and everyone in it at every stop
>Because all these feds have working relationships with AEW Cody seems to be a rogue but is still under the same umbrella
>Let's Kahn talk more about the Forbidden Door and how even though Cody is talking shit he is happy to let him fight or appear on AEW at any time
>This all culminates with Cody getting a title shot for the AEW championship as a babyface tries to "shut him up"
>Because Cody is "no longer under" AEW contract he can fight for the title
>Wins title and "holds it hostage"
>Forms a "WWE" stable, and AEW goes all in with their own "Invasion" angle
This let's Cody reset himself and get from out of the "I will never compete for the HW title" stip he put on himself. With all these ex-WWE guys in play do you really think Cody doesn't have people who want to work major angles with him? Plus Kahn loves rehashing old shit, and now his roster can legit be split between the AEW "originals" and the WWE invaders. He even has Sting for fuck's sake. This will eventually lead to Kenny returning and the other VP's turning face along with him. Kenny set up the fucking angle in his podcast. He stated he never saw this thing with WWE being a war. Only Cody saw it that way. That is the fucking angle. Cody will be the one who starts this invasion war with AEW.

Attached: cody-rhodes-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg (696x392, 46.57K)

Glad to see that there is at least one other person here who can see this. It's obvious as fuck and I can't believe this board full of obese smarks have been worked so thoroughly by this shit.
Cody Rhodes is still under contract with AEW and will be featured as part of an upcoming ROH invasion angle.
Clear as day. Stop being worked Any Forums.

Cody literally has the dirtsheets helping him push his angle in kayfabe while he works on filming all his side projects. Everyone thinks kayfabe doesnt exist anymore. It does. It just moved from the shows to online.

If he ends up doing 5 years in WWE, will marks still say it's a work?

What is the most simple answer for why he hasn't signed with WWE yet?
>He has and it hasn't leaked
Except everything leaks. Ronda's debut was known for awhile and a ton of other shit. They leak all that but Cody no?
>He hasn't signed because he is still negotiating
Why would he be doing it this late in the game and why would it be taking this long to say yes or no?
>He hasn't signed because he is not working with them.
This is the easiest. And the reason nothing has leaked is because there is nothing to leak.

It's not happening tonight you mark faggots

He's showing up on Raw tonight

the point of whole bussiness is getting people worked. if im worked let me be worked and enjoy the show. why the fuck do you have to spam this thread every day. go enjoy something low life hatin ass bitch

>WAAAHHHHH LET ME BE WORKED
If you were truly worked you wouldn't be posting or reading this thread you simp faggot. Why do you choose faggotry every fucking day instead of manning up you little bitch?

ok so if im not worked this thread shouldnt exist again.
>you are worked
i know
>s-s-stoop you bitch you are not worked
also stop projecting your fears on other people. go get a clue

Stick to your day job

>also stop projecting
This is literally what you're doing. You admit to being worked by the thread because you want it to be true that Cody is going to the fed. he isn't. And your little mark brain is so fucking fragile and obtuse that you claim you don't want to see threads about it but you post in them. Cope.

>please read my fantasy booking
how about fuck no

>I didn't read it!
>still posts

Attached: 1645467721522.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

not the thread you mark. i want cody to go to the fed and i think thats whats going on. first time i saw this thread i ignored it but you keep posting it every fuckin day like its your holy duty to get people uninterested in this storyline. its fucking annoying you closeted homosexual. i said if its a work i choose to still be interested(aka get worked) by this story. what the fuck am i projecting you retard. you started calling me faggot and told me to man up for no reason thats why i think thats what you think you should do. also i recomend trying the rope.

>first time i saw this thread i ignored it but
you're too much of a spineless faggot bitch to control your impulses enough to not do something you want to do. Which ironic because that is literally the story of your birth and also the reason you first turned to faggotry. Congrats. You've been worked by social media you zoomer slack jawed mouth breathing faggot. Cody is never going to the fed and you will continue to hear about it until the day Cody appears on ROH or Impact and you shed tears for the last visages of something you hoped for dying. Cope.

you have a point but i aint got no son kek. and this is not entertaining anymore. guess the time will tell who really got worked. when it happens post screeshot of this. ill apologize for being worked fag. same goes for you tho.

oh wait a second so only reason you dont turn into a faggot is self control? LMAO
so you want it but you try really hard not to? kek what a denial homosexual. as i said. accept yourfagself. you calling me fag every chance you get is not going to change my sexuality but the passion and seethe you have for this topic is saying a lot.
congrats you worked yourself into hating who you really are by projecting faggotry into other people and being homophobic to them. you are 101% homosexual.

No arguments from me

>oh wait a second so only reason you dont turn into a faggot is self control
Great way to show that not only do you admit to your faggotry but that you have zero reading comprehension. Good job faggot. Cope