I have to return some videotapes

>I have to return some videotapes

What did he mean by this?

Attached: codester.jpg (1920x1080, 157.76K)

I love roller codester and the codebomb but I don’t remember this part. Just the part where he shits on Phil.

Didn’t Phil cut a promo next week on MJF that went like this
> so go ahead and main event a 2 night wrestlemania with a buy 1 get 3 free package .
I felt like that was aimed at Cody now in hindsight …..

American Psyco reference

>I wrestle in the Daily’s Place building in Jacksonville, Florida. My name is Cody Rhodes. I'm 35 years old. I believe in taking care of my spot, and a balanced win tally and a rigorous burial routine. In the morning, if my dog is a little lazy, I'll light up some fireworks while doing my Twitter posts. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the frightened dog, I fire the pyro guy. In the squared circle, I use a ring rope activated kick. Then a Cross Rhodes. And on the face, a knee drop uppercut. Then apply my music, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I take up valuable airtime. I always use a crew with little or no talented wrestlers, because talent dries your face run out and makes you look not over. Then a neck tattoo, then a branded tour bus followed by a final gender reveal on a pro wrestling program. There is an idea of a Main Event Cody Rhodes, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only a midcarder, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there

Attached: 1647281220309.jpg (843x360, 128.41K)

Funny because we all know how much Punk wanted to main event Mania, and that Punk is only in AEW brcause WWE turned him down

Cody is boring.
He's shoot arrogant and overvalues himself based on WWE's inflated narrative of how over Dusty was.

Do you guys think he walks around Dallys Place listening to ADRENALINE IN MY SOUL so loud in his headphones that other people can hear

This is incredible. Top kek

for me it's Kenny Omega

Attached: Luis.jpg (320x240, 11.36K)

You now remember that one time Cody was literally going to do an American Psycho gimmick in WWE but it got rejected and he did Stardust instead kek

Attached: rhodes-industries-1-696x392.jpg (696x392, 34.86K)

Yeah, he was doing that in AEW and it was kino. Too bad AEW fans are too retarded to see that he had already turned heel a long time ago

The last line needs to be: I simply am not over

Dusty really was over, but unlike Cawdy the fat boy Dusty actually did come off like an every man, with a gay nigger lisp. Cawdy just has none of Dusty's charisma. Cawdy does have charisma though, as a heel. He'd be perfect for a delusional Wallstreet American Pycho role, but his ego doesn't allow him to fully embrace that role. Nobody is ever going to relate to Cody the same way they did with his father, who looked like your average fat tub piece of lard everyday American.

"not over" is already used once. using it twice is too repetitive

I watched the dark knight trilogy this week following seeing The Batman last week. It’s very obvious Cody draws a lot his delivery from Bale

>turns heel
>set to feud with Dan Lambert
No, it was just wishful thinking

didn't realize Any Forums had so many bale drones

It was a shoutout to his /aspw/ bros who memed him as Patrick Bateman for over a year.

kek this is good shit pal

Attached: 1460941937210.gif (400x303, 729.8K)

top fucking kek