In the end, who won their feud?

In the end, who won their feud?

Attached: dave-meltzer-jim-cornette-424.png (800x500, 151.5K)

Dave unfortunately
/thread

Double DQ, feud seems to have been abandoned by creative for the time being

This. Cant take you seriously when you force people at gunpoint to fuck your wife.

Cucks never win and Jews never lose.

>goes over cornetty and meltzetty clean in your path

Attached: C42E6EF5-F218-467E-B9CE-132A9735E870.jpg (1221x727, 65.64K)

>Gets 800 viewers every video if he's lucky kwab

>makes less money than both men

I was under the impression they don’t speak to each other anymore. Dave tries to email Corny here and there but Corny doesn’t reply.

Dan would get cut up in a promo. Corn is secretly a genius.

>created the highest drawing segments of all time
cope and seethe

Jim Cornette gets higher audience numbers than most wrestling these days. I think he won by TKO.

Corny was pretty strong throughout considering Dave’s pathetic fanboying and attempts to repair the relationship, but Dave did end up winning the blow-off. Feud will probably crop back up tho.

Jim. The kike can never recover from the divorce tweet.

Corny, Meltzer tries to play both sides of the field by burying him publicly because that’s what his faggot aew fans want and it’s also want his faggot best friends who own aew want, but at the same time sucks up to Corny in secret by emailing him with wrestling facts and trivia and acting like there is nothing wrong

>Russo
No, that was Goldberg and Austin

Attached: FlippantBossyHind-size_restricted.gif (400x476, 3.68M)

>Compared Corny to Trump
>Corny loses his shit
Unfortunately, Dave goes over on this one and wins a Rina for his efforts.

Attached: 1641860970171.jpg (1363x2048, 270.97K)

If Meltztard really gave a shit then he would hit Jim with the cuck shit that came out last year. I hope he does next time they bicker, their tard fights can't be beaten.

Not the cuck who has legitimately lost friends over opinions on fake fighting.

>fake fighting
I didn't know Republican treason and treachery were considered "fake"

Attached: butch.jpg (1200x675, 59.21K)

It's a typical Internet fight. Both parties got stronger in front of their own audiences and nothing was resolved. So they are both losers.

That's already been tried by several people, and Corny just no-sells it and it slides right off of him.

Probably Cornette. If you look at te past two years, Corny keeps getting stronger and Meltzer is taken less seriously every day.

Cornette is starting to like AEW as it's the only thing that generates numbers for him. Meltzer has become more even handed and criticized AEW a lot and even praised WWE

I'm talking just in terms of their audience/influence. Corny's Podcast keeps growing while it seems like less and less people are taking Meltzer seriously.