Gets hired by wwe because his dad is dead

>gets hired by wwe because his dad is dead

Attached: 6ff2d4206223c4db0636d9f49f89a16b.jpg (230x381, 18.41K)

>Tall
>Son of Scott Hall
>gets let go everywhere

Is he terrible or just annoying as fuck backstage?

He's really bad

>kills himself to reunite with his dead father

we already have a cody

That hasnt stopped a lot of people

True, and it's been years since I last saw him but he wrestled like he was at 0.5 speed and either no sold everything or sold it like death. Maybe he's just a bad fit for Jap wrestling but the fact he got let go by NJPW and NOAH is sign to me

Nah, that's AEW.

Based.

Same thing happened with his NJPW run, pre-death of course.

He doesn’t have the hair unfortunately :(

True but he has no friends. The guy is horrible at politicking and carrying himself

I dare you to watch one of his matches and retain the belief that WWE will ever hire him.

Not like WWE is a worker's paradise, pal. Total shitters like Roman is their top guy.

> Smark detected
Don’t reply to these guys they’re just looking for attention they literally have brain dead opinions

I can see him getting a match or a segment on Dynamite. WWE is more likely though

So he is everything opposite with his dad???
>Looks generic as fuck when his dad looked dimes
>No "IT" unlike his dad
>Can't do moves and no trademark pose/taunt
>Retarded as fuck at politicking and making friends backstage even after carried by bullet kwab
>Absolute garbage at promo, on par with NXT shitters if not worse
>Somehow still can't perform after trained by all your daddy best pals and carried by his legacy and names
What's wrong with this faggot?

He was going to be a regular for DDT like two years back and said something deemed homophobic and was let go.

I thought it was something to do with yellow fever

the only thing i remember about cody hall is the young bucks shoot almost killing him in njpw

New gen sucks

>that tattoo

Attached: Simpsons08.jpg (375x300, 72.43K)