"I mean, it’s burnt in my brain. Like, I drilled him, he went down, and his shirt went up...

"I mean, it’s burnt in my brain. Like, I drilled him, he went down, and his shirt went up, and he was reaching for the [firearm], so I reached for it too. We wrestled around with it. I took it and shot him in the head."

Anyone else think his PTSD from this is because he shot the guy in the head right away instead of just wounding him? His killer instinct took over and it's hard to come back from that

Attached: Scott-Hall-before-wrestling-1024x578.jpg (1024x578, 66.92K)

Kek, what a murderer coward bitch, hope he likes hell

>i killed a guy
>that's why I drink
>bad times don't last
>but bad memories do
rip deadman

>Following the incident, Scott Hall was arrested, spent three days in jail, and was tried for second-degree murder. The case would be dropped due to lack of evidence, and Hall was allowed to walk. However, he was far from a free and happy man.
Bros I think Scott killed this dude in cold blood as revenge and shot him in the head to make self defense easier

Self defense, but fucked up. Don't blame him for trying to get blasted every day after that. That image has to suck.

weird how some guys struggle so much with killing a guy in self defense while others go through life hoping someone will "try" them. ive never killed anyone, hope i never will, dont know what id feel desu

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 87.46K)

It's harder to deal with when it's not 100 percent self defense. Scott took an opportunity and killed a guy he had bad blood with that was fucking with his car. His rage took over, not self defense. He probably realizes this

You want a medal for your sociopathy or what

Say hello to the police offers that are gonna come visit you for me, user.

Not everyone is a psychopath user

I'm just saying I don't get why it's a big deal, I wish I could have talked to Scott Hall maybe it would have eased his mind to talk to someone else who's killed before.

I’ll pay you money if you kill yourself

Ngl Scott is a mentally weak bitch if he can't come to accept that at that moment it was him or the dead guy. Scott defended himself but desu sounds like this is a copout answer to why he drinks. It's not like he murdered him for fun.

Once Scott had the gun, was it really life or death for him though? Shooting him in the head instead of his chest means you only really had one option for the guy

Not to mention he conveniently can't say anything afterward; you know, by being dead

rip my nigga.

democrats and left liberals in a nutshell.

what does this even mean

>murderer coward
oxymoron

No, it's total bullshit. Scott was an awful person for well over a decade straight and uses alcoholism as a cop out for it.

Rey Mysterio killed Perro Aguayo and he its like nothing happend

Only cowards murder

PTSD didn't bother Rey Mysterio or Kevin Sullivan after they murdered people.

People who walk around waiting for a chance to hurt someone usually realize just how stupid/scary/horrific it can be really quickly.

There was this kid in my school. Normal kid, nothing special. But out of all the guys, he was the first to laid over the summer, and when we cae back to school, he'd changed. It wasn't anything he did, wasn't anything he said, but you could just tell something was different about him. Same with killing someone.

PTSD isn’t real

go back nigger

don't bother asking, he doesn't even know, he's spent too much time on Any Forums and cannot into normal conversation. sadly many such cases.

>Defending murder
Whos the nigger now