Well, now that it's settled, who was #2?

Well, now that it's settled, who was #2?

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-131754.jpg (1080x550, 94.85K)

>burn loot murder hashtag
What a fag

Do you fags need any more proof that only redditors like Funk?

Kawada

>I can not stop thinking about reddit and what they like

Prime Funk is pure kino.

>>I can not stop thinking about reddit and what they like

Attached: 1643575195467.png (1280x1200, 529.18K)

I can name 1000 wrestlers more deserving

eyebrow plucking queer

do it. and before you say
>character limit
I say post a pastebin.

Holy fuck I love this Puerto Rican fat fuck now. Kino taste , Terry is truly the GOAT

Attached: F1708A8D-ADAB-44EC-B339-DDE9E6738906.jpg (429x544, 86.12K)

>Holy fuck I love this Puerto Rican fat fuck now. Kino taste , Terry is truly the GOAT

Attached: 1619220984095.jpg (400x400, 35.45K)

Misawa is probably number two or Hogan

Marko Stunt number 1
and Misawa number 99999999999999
and Hogan number 312
and Stone Cold number 69

Hulk, Ric, and Inoki are the top, Funk is in the top 20, but whatever

Number one is terry funk
Number two is dory funk

>Inoki in the top

Attached: KEKS.jpg (786x671, 62.41K)

>hurrdurr onleeze da plebbitors
I hate casual wrestlefags. Wrestling history didn't start the day AEW debuted fagboi.

Not the GOAT but one of the most influential of all time. There world not be a Cactus Jack/Mick Foley, there would not be an ECW as we remember, we wouldn't have Japanese wrestling exposed to American audiences....if it weren't for the Funker.

Was his modest the best? Nah. Physique on point? Not unless you're a beer aficionado. Business acumen? The dude retired 20+ years ago. Came from the pre WWF/WCW/ECW Era and we still talk about him. That's gotta say something. Who else is still talked about like that? So...not the GOAT...but I'll bet you the he had a hand in the GOATs career someplace, whoever that is.

You're right , despite redditfags liking him the most i cant deny that he is top 10 because of all the years and different styles he did
Scott Hall is a dead bitch though

I would say Terry Funk is the GOAT for the fact that he was the first foreigner to turn babyface in Japan, where all of the American wrestlers were brought in to be godzilla monsters.

>40 year old puerto rican spic auto mechanic cosplay wrestle has an opinion

Fuck has always been in my top 3, but I’m from West Texas and biased. Can’t pick a clear number 1

kek

I’m on Reddit all the time for years and I never really see them put Terry over. I doubt many would rate him the goat, they love Bryan, Eddie, Macho and Hart the most. I don’t think Terrys the GOAT, he’s alright. I thought he was an /aspw/ guy but I’m not here that often

user. Black lives do matter. I'm sorry that notion disrupts your incel echo chamber false reality but they do in fact matter.

Attached: 1643250825998.gif (300x300, 3.31M)