I believe that the power of prayer is the strongest tool we have as a Human on this planet...

I believe that the power of prayer is the strongest tool we have as a Human on this planet. Scott Hall is someone we've all come to not just love but respect on a deeply profound level.

We all participate in jokes that would cross the line of modern standards, that's perfectly fine. But I'd like to send a message out to all my Christian brothers and sisters on Any Forums:

Please keep Scott Hall in your prayers. I'd ask that all of us come together and ask the Heavenly Father to look after Scott and his family. God, only through your glory can we be saved and I'd ask that in all your wisdom please see to it that Scott Hall makes a full recovery. WE BELIEVE that through your grace and glory Scott Hall can not only recover but headline next years Wrestlemania. God is good, ALL THE TIME. Please bow your heads with me.

O Heavenly Father
We come to you today
At this time of need
To pray for the full recovery
Of our Brother
Your son
Scott Hall

Attached: scotthall.jpg (954x532, 158.37K)

Amen brother

god isn't real lol.

god isn't real lol.

Attached: BB067ADE-4B9F-479B-A909-9994DCC9F8A6.jpg (1333x1298, 132.97K)

Amen

nice selfie.

I pray that God shows you the way brother. We've all been lost at one point or another. Just know that there is an everlasting love out there waiting for you to find it.

thnks, but god isnt real.

Murderers will NOT inherit the kingdom of god!

kingdom of nonexistence.

I prayed for his eternal soul as soon as I woke up
I hope you're in heaven Scott Hall.

your prayer did nothing and heaven isnt real because god isnt real.

you're so edgy mmmm

Scott Hall will for sure be up there with the GOATS

worked.

Your desert jew god can't save you because he isn't real

Why does this reply always make me laugh?

because god isnt real.

Is God nWo 4 lyfe?

>i’m an atheist because i was bullied in high school and have never had sex. therefore there is no god.

Attached: 18A1A362-C22C-4B2D-A2FA-00BBCA2F4FD4.jpg (1125x902, 96.74K)

god isn’t real you stupid fucking faggot

good for you but god isn't real

worked

thats cool and all bro but i’m still gonna believe in god and not care what an incel says XD

Most people who have near death experiences say it's better than being alive, so I really don't get too sad for folks that die, besides if you believe in Christ you should never fear death

I grow more fond of this gimmick by the day.

He's a FlairChad

nice projection, let me guess you went to public school and sperged out when they started teaching you reality and not fiction. doesnt make god any more real.

stop getting worked by the athiest sperg you utter retards

Attached: 1617495022572s.jpg (250x242, 6.71K)