HE NEVER TAPPED

HIS FAMILY THREW IN THE TOWEL AND ENDED THE MATCH/LIFE SUPPORT. HE DIDN'T TAP!

Attached: artworks-xHF3ciuJJ0QsceJX-NUKEcg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 82.43K)

Bah gad

didn't DDP and Boogie2988 get him into shape like last year?

doctors killed him

He did the 1-2-3 to the Blood Clot, brother.

This is the coolest and most masculine any wrestler has ever looked.

Razor Ramon did what was best for business and put over new talent.

This. Doctors are nothing but state sanctioned murderers.

you post it as a joke, but physician error is consistently a top-3 to top-5 cause of death every single year

>nasty fall
>broke hip
>had 3 heart attacks
>still had to have the plug pulled before he died
Holy based.

Attached: Scott-Hall.jpg (636x448, 99.61K)

thank God he was triple vaxxed

Unironically how do doctors live with the fact that some mistake they made might have killed someone? Holy shit...

A true babyface never giving up

>Vax schizo out of no where

Attached: 1640552921857.jpg (1024x929, 80.37K)

a lot of people underlook the damage that doctors are doing only because often the only way for them to undo the damage from a bad doctor is to turn to a good faith doctor (which are rare).

"Do no harm" is a meme. They are legit killing people.

Chris Candido died from a blood clot after a surgery as well.

So, COVID-19 exists since 2005?

The sort of incompetent that becomes a murderous doctor isn't burdened by empathy.
This is happening with every western institution btw, engineers and architects aren't much better.

the ones getting people killed could care less.

I've dealt with those kind of doctors. They are cold af. I think part of it just the fact that money hungry, business-oriented doctors are rewarded far better

This is what i can't understand. He survive THREE heart attacks. Isn't that a sign he still fighting to live? His family must be thirsting for his insurance money or something.

Because they're psychopaths

you basically have to have one of those sociopath mental illnesses to be a doctor

All western institutions have been weakened to accomodate the very same people they were designed to keep out. The next 50 years is going to be a shit show. My bimbo ex went from nail technician to Dr, rode the wave of female empowerment right to the top. Would be based if she didn’t take on a shit ton of debt getting there.