Should she be AEW Women's Champ?

Her TBS championship stuff is great but shouldn't she be THE Women's Champ in AEW? The division feels much more exciting since she started coming up. She seems like their biggest female breakout star so far, more than Britt or Rosa (who are both alright but still). I know she is green as fuck but it's not like Britt is a technical wizard. Thoughts?

Attached: 8471403_03072216594368.jpg (1400x1400, 164.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrziVV0c2UY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it's gonna be on Britt then yes, I would prefer it on Jade

I think Rosa will win. Which is cool. But in the long run I think big dimes Jade should be at the top of the division desu

Yes. She’s still a shitter but she’s marketable and looks like a legitimate athlete.

They're already booking her like Goldberg, so her being a shitter shouldn't matter too much. And now Danielson is working with her.
Yeah, I'm thinking she could have mainstream appeal.

youtu.be/xrziVV0c2UY
She doesn't know that inaugural means first.
>I didn't hear first, I'm the first inaugural TBS champion teehee

Attached: Screenshot_20220314-174210_YouTube.jpg (720x407, 179.4K)

She's getting trained up daily by bryanson she's going to be the total package here shortly. I think she has unlimited potential if she can remain uninjured and doesnt injure anyone.

Ebony amazon goddess

She hasn't even been wrestling that long and has gotten notably better. She's the clear choice to be the top dog as female rn. Maybe until they can get a better babyface but we'll see.

So your options for AEW Womens champ are:
>Britt "I look like six other women in Indie Wrestling" Baker
>Goldberg, but a negress
>A woman who paints half her face up like a day of the dead doll because she really has that busted of a face.

AEW needs some serious help in the womens division. Fuck it just give PVZ her run. Womens wrestling sucks anyway why are we even talking about this.
I want more bloody matches with Bunny. At least that was entertaining.

Jade Cargill is a man with a penis.

Pretty sure she's a woman with a vagsidna

Hope she wears this gear again

This BWC slut isn't worth anything. She should just fuck off and start an OnlyFans to milk her simp fans for money already.

She’ll probably stay tbs champ just to get more seasoned since before the tourney she didn’t wrestle a lot. Then once she’s done taking time off from any injury she may have or whatever she’ll do storylines with women and have more promos and less defenses

Yes. And her finisher should be a kiss with crotch claw submission. Can’t wait till she grabs and squeezes britts pussy and makes her drop to her knees and submit

Rosa is the best out of all of them

Rosas gimmick is stupid as fuck considering she’s from like Bakersfield or some shithole and doesn’t even speak Beaner. No sabo ass pocha bitch

Where did you hear any of that?

TBS title was 100% gonna be a Brandi vanity project. Now she's gone, the two titles in the division seem wasteful

I honestly care only about her lewds.

She’s already the champion of drawing my loads if you catch my drift

kwadb (kek what a dumb bitch)