The absolute state of this hall of fame

the absolute state of this hall of fame

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-012111~2.png (1080x1507, 895.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwHTcBdwvVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can’t wait for E Drones to defend this

i allow it if kurt inducts her

You're fucking kidding me

Even if it wasn't true, this is what happens when you need 14 people every year. This year should've been in just taker and Vader

Attached: 45550B3E-8527-4BC6-A902-0D2F77197E40.jpg (320x240, 18.98K)

Guys I unironically, literally, and I am not even joking, have no idea who the fuck this is

Right on par with the mania card itself so

What next? BB? Muffy? Nurse Slobberknockers?

Sup Ojama Edrones which is the buzzword that you got from your gay idol Kenny will never be over on this board

Attached: 6ABB1483-81DA-47CD-9782-5F34488191CF.jpg (1024x1024, 144.36K)

I posted this in another thread Sharmell's wrestling history is as follows:
>was with WCW from 1999 to 2001 as a valet, a dancer, and had a few matches
>was sent to OVW under the WWF from 2001 to 2002 before retiring. She was an interviewer and had a few matches
>was with the WWE from 2005 to 2007 as Booker T's valet, since she is his wife (still together)
>was with TNA from 2007 to 2009 during Booker T's run there
The fuck sort of HALL OF FAME career is that?

Uhhhh did she ever do anything outside of manage king booker??

Booker T's wife. That's it.

Geez. Seriously, even Vickie Guerrero is more worthy. Black privilege

they've got quotas to fill, pal

> edrones
Is this all you do Omegatranny is think about these imaginary wwe fans in your head? How pathetic of a low life faggot are you? The time is now for you get off this website and stop licking the boots of every smark promoter on the planet . Let’s end this with how they end every Indy match ever
> handshakes Omegatranny then goes on Twitter and says it was an honor to work with Omegatranny

They giving Booker Tom a reward for all his years of coonin'

She was a Nitro Girl and had an iconic match in TNA

If you're a wrestler why would you even wanna go in the hall of fame at this point? To say you're on the same level as... Sharmell?

Attached: KWASS.jpg (600x338, 54.06K)

She was a Nitro Girl and managed Ernest "The Cat" Miller

Different user here but I gotta agree about how will edrones defend this as Sharmell does not have a legacy that is worthy of being in a WRESTLING or SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT Hall of Fame.
Gotta pad the HOF out but was this the best person that they could pick from?

WIZORKED AND SEETHIN

youtube.com/watch?v=KwHTcBdwvVU

The Hall of Fame is nothing but a pay day.

Reminder that this Hall of Fame ceremony starts after Smackdown, so it'll be like 1 in the morning by the time Carder makes his speech

Brother it’s a fake hall of fame , fucking Drew Carey is in the damn thing. Shut the fuck up

kek this company

Yeah it's there way of them getting Booker T to do a speech in Texas and thereby sell more tickets

Ideal for wrestlers who can't do anything. You just get the benefit of money from action figures and potential video game appearances. So a trickle of income

No single person in history has ever said "I'm a Sharmell fan". Bob Holly has more fans than her.