Steiner Brothers on HOF shortlist

>Meltzer says WWE wants to induct The Steiner Bros. into the WWE Hall Of Fame: "I think if Scott is not willing, they'll go with Rick. But they want The Steiner Brothers so that's a name that's floating around. Sid is the other name that's floating around."
HHH really has no more pull anymore.

Attached: steiners.jpg (676x715, 108.55K)

I think Scott begrudgingly have to accept HoF for his nephew sake

Scott ultimately will be remembered for his Big Poppa Pump run first and foremost and it would be a shame if he'd only go in as part of the Steiner Brothers.

Thinking he'll go in as a Steiner Bro now and then after he's gone they do the Big Poppa Pump induction

The WWE HOF is nothing more than Vince masturbating but whatever.
Look at some of the individuals not present for various reasons. Some due to Vince being a jagoff and others due to outside circumstances
>Owen Hart
>King Kong Bundy
>Big Show
>Brian Pillman
>Andy Kaufman
>Chyna
>Dynamite Kid
>Earl Hebner
>Cornette
>Jim Johnston
>Shamrock
>Luger
>Lilian Garcia

What a weird, almost random list.

Honestly, I was thinking of names at random who I remember the most back during the 80s through 00s in the WWF/E.
Doesn't help you're talking with an old man here, 46.

It's a disgrace that Big Poppa Pump isn't in the HoF already, and WWE knows it.

Cyndi Lauper isnt even in the WWE hall of fame yet Drew Carey is lmao

Scott has said it the past that he thinks that WWEs HOF is a joke. I could see him doing it for his nephew and the fat check though.

The celebrity wing is nothing but WWE having a list of celebs who ones were there and Vince's goons asking their agents if they are available that weekend.

Just announced that Sharmell is to be inducted into the 2022 class. The fuck has this woman done to earn a HOF spot?
I recall reading that she declined the invite due to how Vince gave her shit back in the 80s.

Imagine her highlight video:
>Kurt Angle stomping in her room
>Kurt Angle wanting bestiality sex
>Kurt Angle putting his hand over her mouth

You could simply induct him without permission and have Rick show up by himself.

>Cornette
Why wouldn't Vince want a guy who always makes fun of the HoF and starts fights whenever he is around and the last time they had him there went immediately into the lockerroom and first thing that he said was
>Is Vince still taking steroids with the boys?
and does two podcast shows a week that almost always have him shitting on WWE, and has appeared on a highly rated documentary tv program shitting on WWE, and when WWE pays to have him on Network specials he shits on WWE and everyone, and if he had an induction speech would almost certainly shit on WWE and shoot on their production crew and writers and start talking about killing people and pissing on their graves and wtf happened to this business and back tags and how they should bomb Korea?
I can't wrap my head around it.

No it wouldn't.

He's already going in as Big Poppa Pump now. Why does it matter how he's going in? Steiners are top 5 legendary team. Also you're unironically making it sound like we shouldn't give a shit about Rick.

I'm not familiar with her career beyond being Booker T's wife and her queen gimmick. She had to wrestle before getting into the WWE. Seems more that this is the WWE giving a thank you to Booker by inducting his wife.
Again, I'm simply pulling names out of my brain that SHOULD BE in the Hall of Fame due to the impact that they've had on wrestling overall. Which, I'm fooling myself since the WWE Hall of Fame is more about Vince's ego than wrestling itself.

Guys go in the Hall of Fame two and three times by now. Just because Scott has heat or didn't have a proper singles run in WWE doesn't mean he shouldn't either.

HHH was the guy who reached out to Warrior and tried to get him to come in for years to be fair. He got Vince and Warrior talking again. He doesnt get enough credit for that sort of stuff. He also persuaded Vince to bring back Road Dogg and helped Road Dogg with rehab. Without HHH I think there is no way Warrior would have ever got inducted. And Warrior talked a lot of shit about HHH. Warrior left HHH a note after his HOF induction:

>“Congrats, we did it! You did really good, Paul. You kept your word and stepped up. I appreciate it. Get me some hard copies to sign, and let’s get to work. It’s good to not be at odds with Vince and WWE anymore. Great to be back home! Consider me your ally from now on. Relay the same to Vince. Always Believe, Warrior.”

Even though Scott spoke a lot of shit about HHH and is banned from the buildings, I doubt HHH has an issue with the induction because he is a shoot mark for wrestling history. He was never exactly friends with Goldberg either

What the fuck? I looked up Sharmell's history and it is
>was with WCW from 1999 to 2001 as a valet, a dancer, and had a few matches
>was sent to OVW under the WWF from 2001 to 2002 before retiring. She was an interviewer and had a few matches
>was with the WWE from 2005 to 2007 as Booker T's valet, since she is his wife (still together)
>was with TNA from 2007 to 2009 during Booker T's run there
The fuck sort of HALL OF FAME career is that?

No offense to Rick it's just this Steiner Brothers slot would be showcasing one of the greatest tag teams of the 90s and later on they'll focus on his era with the blonde buzzcut and the chainmail shouting off promos

>Also you're unironically making it sound like we shouldn't give a shit about Rick.
You shouldn't give a shit about Rick. Chucky the doll made him look like a bitch.