Ex AEWtists what was it that made you nope the fuck out?

>ex AEWtists what was it that made you nope the fuck out?

For me it was when they started picking up all the ex NXT shitters who were the reason I stopped watching WWE.

Attached: 371A3099-0008-48A4-90D8-48F2AB5F70D2.jpg (1080x796, 184.08K)

>blaming talent for WWE shitty dimesless booking

kek this drone is glowing

I’m The OwlChad

Attached: 778491D2-D257-4053-B654-B00E6A42B6C6.jpg (768x432, 27.19K)

It was a long time coming for many reasons, mostly your pic related, but the Cody situation made me finally nope out

>you HAVE to like Atom Cole, Keith Lee and all these shitters NOW
nah

>stomps his feet like a child in your path
>tries to elaborate but is too drunk on white claws
>stomps and leaves with a huge grin thinking he's the coolest guy ever

no reason to keep up with it week to week, the writing sucks and it feels like nothing happens on the show

We seemingly have this thread every other week, and it's always the same people with the same reasons.

>We seemingly have this thread every other week, and it's always the same people with the same reasons.
complete with the same troons crying about it i see

So you're a bottom-bitch?

not an argument

When they were actually retarded enough to make Hangman champion. I haven't watched a second of AEW until he came back.

Nothing. I'll start watching again when Kenny comes back.

whats not an argument?
give me a reason to care for Atom Small, Queef Lee, Melikey Blacks, Budget Walmart Kenny Omega

>>you HAVE to like Atom Cole, Keith Lee and all these shitters NOW
This. AEW is a cult, I'll admit it. And we're not allowed to talk shit about our guys even though we spent the last 2 years tearing them down.

First pre-show. Amateurish production, embarrassing gimmicks and skits throughout. That woeful battle royale. The Elite's ending speech getting cut off due to time. Yeah I dropped it there. I went back after hearing all the praise for Cody vs Dustin, watched that match and never watched again. Only clips people post here to laugh at it.

Hangman becoming champ and Adam Cole challenging for the belt.

They did a tug of war with the belt in a segment and it was bigger than Cole’s torso

nothing, im not a bitch with female feelings.

When he bent the knee to the twitter trannies over brian kendrick. I was already barely watching at that point but thats when i stopped for good.

Just show me where all of those ex NXT guys drew money before/after WWE.

I’m waiting while your mother eats my ass.

I didnt really watch it much, tuned in when punk came in, stopped watching after hangxir beat danielson.

when Jericho flexed on Shotzi because his stunt looked faker than the usual dives, I'd be horrified to be a wrestler there because all those elder carnies are just as petty as Vince, but there's 50 of them

I haven't stopped watching yet but hangman's reign is really turning me off