STARDRONES be thinking the Crimson Chin Utami is better than Syuri HAHAHAHA

STARDRONES be thinking the Crimson Chin Utami is better than Syuri HAHAHAHA

Attached: 4A3D79E7-6E2E-4830-9B53-57364AD866F3.jpg (240x240, 12.01K)

Syuri is a better wrestler but Utami is more dimes

Syuri never had a good match before joining Stardom

Nah, Tamina has more charisma than that anti-heat black hole

You've never watched any Joshi before Stardom, and this proves it

I prefer Utami’s style and I think she has a better look, also you’re not special because you watch SMASH

Try REINA, WNC, promotions you wouldn't know about like a typical stardrone....

I’ve never heard of these actual literal who feds because I have friends and a job

This is now an Utami thread

Attached: 252F3105-0C35-492D-863E-84ACDED9E144.jpg (1080x1293, 202K)

I just watch AJW because I’m not a retard

>I have never heard of those feds because I started watching Joshi in 2021

Exactly yeah. I watched the classics like Hokuto, Bull, Toyota etc. and I watched a couple of stardom matches like Jungle vs Momo but my friend got me into joshi proper last year. We sit in a discord call with a bunch of other people and have a good time. Stardom has my favourite wrestlers but I like others like Misao and Miyu

Based

Attached: 20211007_010607.jpg (768x1024, 127.04K)

I doubt that. That would be a silly thing to think.

Why would it? Syuri is fantastic but Utami is a genuine wrestling prodigy. Her natural talent at the fundamentals of wrestling is astounding. She’s only 23 and has been wrestling for about 4 years but she’s a better ring general than a lot of people with triple her experience.

So? She's not better than Syuri.

I like Syuri more than Utami but OP is a faggot

Attached: FEeZ7V8agAEYGe_.jpg (2048x1536, 399.41K)

That’s your opinion man

Syuri was in the same boat 12 years ago. Except this was said when she was only a year into her career coming from Hustle. That's why Tajiri made her the babyface

No wonder they have such good matches together

And Hustle wasn't some top work rate promotion like Stardom either, like all of Tajiri's work, it was a westernized WWE-lite promotion