WWE is lifeless and sterile and completely unwatchable

>WWE is lifeless and sterile and completely unwatchable
>AEW is directionless numale-smark shit
>NJPW treading water for years now

What’s happening? Nothing is good and everything sucks.

Attached: 8794ABC6-0E21-4432-BEA7-2F9F2895C1E6.jpg (828x1045, 703K)

Why doesn't he have any mass?

Make the switch

Attached: EprEsk3VoAIkkiy.jpg (1200x664, 36.31K)

impact and mlw are good

kys pedo

Ok, how you know?

I knew this post would have an iphone filename before I even looked. Holy fucking autism dude, are you here all fucking day and night? How many fucking threads do you make daily?

As a shoot

kek who set up that stage? Look at that fucking gap along upstage center bro it's just a stageright deck and has to be z-frames from the look of it just take a ratchet strap and wrap it around that bitch and give it a few cranks you fucking idiot it's that easy kek what the fuck are these guys doing i bet it ain't even level and wobbles like jericho walkin out of a bar

Take your meds you retarded autist

Did he get his period today?

Answer the question.

Based stage hand

user just because you’re too poor for a smartphone doesn’t mean everyone else is

Lmao he even spams to attack you. It's the same guy who posts the no dimes nxt name threads.

Watch AAA

Interesting indeed

Take your meds

NXT 2.0 is based and nobody watches it so there is no console waring

You stop watching shit from a dead business and move on, OP. Bobby the Brain said it best to anyone trying to break in: put a loaded gun to the roof of your mouth. It's over, folks. Once Vinny Mac bites it, the skeletons come tumbling out and then the Feds micromanage what's left to extinction.

Kys disgusting human being.

memes aside
seconding this, Stardom is very good

Phoneposters should be rounded up and shot.

t. poorfag

Attached: 698EDBE0-2A3A-471C-A77E-3F5C860BCC4B.jpg (1242x1579, 118K)

>impact and mlw are good
This, but this board is pretty much only Stamford Wives and trannies. Oh,well. Their loss