Didn't enjoy the AEW ppv

>didn't enjoy the AEW ppv
>absolutely zero hype for mania
anyone else know this feel? i don't know how to feel about it, the only wrestling related stuff i genuinely enjoy is shitposting on here.

Attached: Mfw.jpg (832x685, 264.61K)

Me too brother, Wrestlings dead

need friends

People like you are the cancer that killed /asp/

Pat McAfee. That is all.

Unironically kinda excited for Brock/Roman but don’t really care much about other mania matches. Hopefully Sami Zayn/Johnny Knoxville is funny

Burnout

NJPW is dead, WWE is dead, AEW Is good but nothing that makes me want to watch their weekly programming

and that's "good"? KEK

Idk man, the ppv to me just felt like a 4 hour dynamite. A ppv should never go past 3 hours imo. WWE got criticism for doing 4 hour shows and shit for years and AEW goes and does it to.

>AEW is good
>I don't want to watch their weekly television
Really makes you think

cope on a rope

the last aew ppv was good overall. what was your problem with it?

once in a while is fine for that length. shouldn't be every month and it shouldn't be an hour of video packages

Too long and a main event with a predictable finish with the only draw being "it'll be a good match". The three way tag should have been on undercard, mjf vs phillip should have gone on last and been shorter.

ok those are valid. that's really what it takes for you to not enjoy a ppv though? damn sucks to be you I guess. no ppv is going to 100 percent hit

>AEW Is good

Attached: 45B2A9D8-3440-4F73-AF9A-7344EB0EA49C.png (309x368, 141.29K)

AEW is shit so I don't know what you expected.

I'm excited for TJPW Grand Princess but other than that I don't give a shit about wrestling. Tony Khan killed my love of AEW with his endless debut NXT jobber parade. That Revolution pre-show match with Pac was good though.

Based fencesitter

I can justify 3 hours, I can't justify 4 it's unacceptable to me. I would have watched it in segments and I would have liked it more, but I was at a watch party. I couldn't funking wait for it to be over, which is unusual for me with wrestling.

>didn't enjoy the AEW ppv
sorry to hear about your lack of taste

Shoko is a shithouse challanger. Is she wins, meh. If she loses, meh. Hikari vs. Shida and Maki vs. Yuki are good. Misao is probably too low on the card to get the most out of her match.

yeah I just zoned out during the main event. it didn't even need to be on the show. but there were enough good matches to make it an enjoyable show. I think the same will happen with mania. If a match comes on your don't like maybe do something else for 20 minutes. not an excuse but not the end of the world either

yeah but you cant do that in the main event imo, the event needs to end on a holy shit i cant wait to see the show this week. i didnt even watch this weeks dynamite desu.

sounds like a couple complaints ruined a whole ppv for you. that I can't understand. have a good one user