MUST TAKE MY OWN PICTURE

>MUST TAKE MY OWN PICTURE

Attached: 108.jpg (720x1278, 145.79K)

A moment so exciting that everyone there wants to record it to keep such a valuable memory. Something that dronies haven't felt in years

Lol watched the clip and was thinking what if someone pushed him over. Like there was a big gap he had to jump to the table so what if someone sitting behind him just shoved him and his 63 year old body would splash against concrete and Sting would put the floor over

t. never had a moment they wanted to remember

you're there. you're living the moment. that's the memory. you can watch it again and again on your computer. why take the time to try and record this moment when you're already there as close as can be? moron

>2 lights
There would've been so many flashes in the past. Reminds me of when my cousin too his camera to take pictures of the Ho Train but none of the pictures came out.

This is one of the biggest things missing today. You watch old clips, someone hits a big move? Entire place lights the fuck up. It was truly a spectacle that made everything larger than life.

Now there's no more of that

I dont think anybodys pictures came out i have never seen any of these photos from the millions of flash bulbs that went off. flash probably fucked up the pictures

Or just relieve it in your mind by closing your eyes and calling it up. You guys can do that right? If not you're an npc

Everyone 'needs' content to post on their social media. People don't obsessively do this just to look at their own pics or vids, they want to get likes on Twitter, Insta, etc... and with a normal life it's hard to ever have any decent or interesting content so they all leap at this chance.

Everyone is a npc now

>must take vax
>must wear mask
>must take photo

Just use your brain. You have something called memories

>Sting doing a Newjack dive
I love this old-ass nigga like you wouldn't believe. He doesn't need the money, he doesn't have anything left to prove. But he keeps doing all this crazy shit anyway.

Attached: 1638410393119.jpg (1280x720, 419.99K)

>You have something called memories
cope we zoomers are retards

Attached: img.png (1078x1018, 242.7K)

well look at Mr. Fancy with his internal monologue and sense of self

it's been years and i still don't know what they mean by this like what it's an apple nigga

i went to a show and some girls in the row next to me made their own ho train and ho train sign. i have pictures somewhere and i havent found them after all these years

>incels acting like people weren't taking pictures of stuff in the past
lol the only difference today is that cameras are more available

it means a lot of people can't picture things in their heads
go find it and start a thread here

Attached: aew crowd.png (1920x1077, 1.29M)

I never let people take my picture. Indians thought the camera stole your soul, and they were right.

I swear there’s something wrong with my memory I can barely remember things from weeks ago let alone years ago

>he took the jew jab
F