What are ur thoughts on my booking?

what are ur thoughts on my booking?

Attached: gm card.jpg (1920x1080, 380.98K)

Top heavy show that starts strong, drags with a womeme match and cemetery ads, and a mediocre tag match. 2.5/5 stars

erase the japanese people from the card ,nobody knows who they are in america, it will tank the ratings. a benoit vs kaboshi opener would kill the crowd. take benoit off the card altogether too and replace him with somebody entertaining like rikishi. do rikishi vs norman smiley hardcore match as your opener to get the crowd pumped

is it photoshopped or can you genuinely add png's for created wrestlers

You can add custom portraits to the game

you can actually add png's for CAW's, my fucking GM is a monke

Attached: orangutan2.png (580x887, 929.86K)

based

thats fucking awesome

The people using Brodie just because he died are lame. He was a solid 6/10 upgraded to an 11 due to death

user he was a decent hoss who never got the push he deserved, also this nigga has Benoit, he is just shitposting

if I wanted to see a giant blackie smear an asian I'd watch a Tarzan hentai

>opening with a fucking benoit match
Horrible, you never want your opener to drag on too long or being overly technical. The orange cassidy segment should go first, introduce omos as a new member of the best friends and set up omos vs nash at the next show
THEN you go into some high flying shit or fast pace tag match to get the crowd popping.
Benoit and Kobayashi should only be for pay per view or the main event

The opener is based but the rest blows

incredibly based

>Advertising: Brodie Lee
Damn you've got AEW's booking down pat

>itt: dronEs unironically praising that you can upload jpegs, but lose custom entrances and are getting an update where a bunch of wrestlers are being removed
Are pEdos who also game the dumbest of Echads?

What do you do in your wrestling game? Surely its better than WWEs

>and are getting an update where a bunch of wrestlers are being removed
schizo headcanon

>He fell for the meme
Genuine retard

>Io
That's a based from me.

>opening with extreme rules
>womens table
>TLC main
what the fuck bro. Save something for that main event

>Ted Dibiase in a TLC match
fucking why

Because it draws that MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEEEEEEEEEEEY

>OOKE OOKE AAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA
>WHAT A STUNNING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM OUR GENERAL MANAGER A TRIPLE THREAT IRON MAN MATCH!